WI Supra owners.

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
illmatic357;1292285 said:
as tekken mat u wont beat me my sn on ps online is just_blow_me and ill clap u up in killzone or MGS

Looks like you guys play ps3 online? If you ever wanna hook up and play some killzone 2 let me know, I go by JERX88. I mostly play socom, gran turismo, mgs, and killzone.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
illmatic357;1292285 said:
as tekken mat u wont beat me my sn on ps online is just_blow_me and ill clap u up in killzone or MGS

Man I already remember whupping you in Tekken at Aladdin's Castle every single game :). I would play you in Tekken online but I won't count it for anything since it's awful. You can come over or I can come over though and I can whup on ya in person again :).

You could beat me in Killzone or MGS because I don't have them :p.

I'll add you though Cam my SN is "DooM-". I'll add you as well JERX. I might be selling my ps3 soon though.

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
my ahrddrive took a shit anyone know anyone selling one? than i can renew my memerbship for live no point if im not going to be able to play. ic ant find a ahrddrive cheap anywhere

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
orangejdmsilvia said:
p1293109_1.jpg

I found out my car was stripped. It was in my garage in Excelsior, MN and someone BROKE into it and stripped it. This is what the car looks like, I had a few very precious items on this car.

The theives took most things and left others. Some of the things they stole were....

-DDrug Tsunami hood (one of a kind)
-Works stitch evolution wheels (one of a kind in gold)
-both Bride seats
-Sparco racing harness
-intercooler pipes
-small battery
-maf sensor
-t25 turbo elbow inlet

With those things stolen they didn't take:

-body kit
-fenders
-Supermade rear wing
-Origin tail lights
-strut bar
-Pioneer CD deck
-Sparco steering wheel
-Silvia headlight
-Silvia grill
-Stances
-Sr20

Which seems odd because these pieces were easy to steal and they didn't take it but they took the hood and the wheels which are very obvious who they belong to.

Please keep an eye and an ear out for these parts. My team, sponsors and I have worked hard on getting this car together and were excited about the 2009 season and now we have a little mountain to climb.

PLEASE HELP AND POST THIS ON AS MANY FORUMS AS POSSIBLE, I FEEL THAT THE COMMUNITY WE ARE IN, WE SHOULD NOT STEAL FROM ONE ANOTHER BUT SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND IF THIS WOULD OF HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE I WOULD DO MY BEST TO HELP.

Im sure these thieves might not be drifters or even had a clue what they were doing or what kind of car this was, so we might not see anything come up on the forums, but make sure to keep a look out on ebay and craiglist.

If leads or tips are available please contact me at 612.308.4125, or email me at Orangejdmcivic@hotmail.com.

I really just want my parts back so I can continue to get ready for the season, so if everything is returned properly I WONT HOLD ANYTHING AGIANST ANYONE, i will believe that it is a total mistake and you didn't know who you were stealing from.

But if I find out who has done this on my own, the whole world is going to come down on you =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few photos.

p1293109_2.jpg

The seats

p1293109_3.jpg

The hood

p1293109_4.jpg

The wheels

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene.

p1293109_5.jpg

p1293109_6.jpg

p1293109_7.jpg

p1293109_8.jpg

p1293109_9.jpg

p1293109_10.jpg

If you guys could keep a look out, that would be great.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Anybody need parts? I have a few laying around that I don't need. bnib oem clutch softline (r154), brand new (only taken out for pictures) oem clutch release hub (r154), a few r154 shift forks, brand new 7m timing belt, bnib tokico illuminas- front pair, 3a racing seat, 2jz-gte rods/pistons...

PM me for prices and pictures, everything is local pickup only, but I could meet up or possibly deliver...

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
everybody watch out i was on the marquette interchange last night about 1245am. saw 4 people pulled over. one was by a suv sherriff. the other 3 by dtecs!!!! there was a black charger with the superbee decaling on it. lights were hiddin in the doors. and in the back and headlights. other was like a marooon buick with titen out windows on some chrome wheels. and the other that was the big shocker A YELLOW S2K big shocker WITH A CF HARDTOP. this is were are good tax dollars go to:3d_frown:

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Probably drug dealers cars or something. I doubt they just bought a S2K with a carbon fiber hardtop. I remember walking home from MATC downtown campus like 5 years ago though and I was walking under the court house building in that tunnel with my head phones BLASTING. I always listen to my music super loud .. so I couldn't hear shit. Anyway, all of a sudden I hear this fucking crazy loud ass car... it's a fucking vette cop car with a huge cowl hood. The thing was def not stock. Pretty cool actually.