WI Supra owners.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Just in case anyone was wondering what ended up happening with the mouldings I bought from Justin Webbs, I ended up getting all of them, but they certainly weren't mint like he said, and were missing clips and some were broken when he said that they werent.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
87M-GTE;1263697 said:
^^^sorry chris I dont

Matt good luck on getting ur soup back!

I got it back today for $2200. I was driving it home and the bugger over heated on me ( not to mention the guy who sold it to me didn't have the temp gauge hooked up.... ). He did all the gaskets and did a MHG + ARP's I was told... so that hopefully isn't an issue. I took a look at it after putting water in and the shit was just leaking right out near the waterpump / 90 degree coolant hose by the turbo. I'm hoping it's just the hose, a lose clamp.. or something simple. If its the water pump I'll be sad :p.

Would you be willing to sell me your water pump if I need one? I'm looking at it tomorrow. I have to tow it, left it at a gas station on College ave.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Hey Matt, would you (or anyone you know around Milwaukee) happen to have an r154 that you/they would be willing to sell?

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Ahh it's no problem. Closest one I know of is in Stevens Point, but that's about 7 hours round trip. I don't have a way to pay online and shipping a 100 lb item is quite costly.

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
SupraOfDoom;1264168 said:
I guess I'll be doing an upgraded CT myself sometime this summer.

I have been thinking about doing something similar, maybe not this summer, but sometime soon. What are you plans for this?

michaelskeet

Feb 15, 2009
Milwaukee
hay, need a little help. just got a 87 supra with 7mgte, just put in a new clutch and flyweel. it was overheating at first but now its fine. and for some reason its blowing white smoke when its been running and when i come to a stop. and something after i shift. can someone tell me wats wrong?

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
michaelskeet;1264469 said:
hay, need a little help. just got a 87 supra with 7mgte, just put in a new clutch and flyweel. it was overheating at first but now its fine. and for some reason its blowing white smoke when its been running and when i come to a stop. and something after i shift. can someone tell me wats wrong?

Sounds like blown headgasket. Check your oil, if you've got milkshake.... well that just sucks

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
87M-GTE;1264743 said:
What kind of milege is on the car? mods? maintenence?
Not to say it isn't a bad HG it could be, but depending on the condition of the turbo that could be shot to, considering stock toyota turbos are crappy..

Also I'm trying to clear some stuff out of my house/garage so, buy some of my parts!
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/1061913331.html

-Sam
What???!?!?! Did you just call the stock CT-26 crappy? That's some insane shit right there. No other turbo from the 80's ( on a production car ) could get 500rwhp w/ an upgraded clip.... and 300rwhp+ with bolt ons.

Anyway. White smoke from where your exhaust? White smoke generally means coolant... blue oil. White is a sign of BHG, however it could be something else. How does your coolant look? Eitherway you should be researching MHG + ARP's.

on a side note... fixed my car up today. It was the hose right underneath the ps / waterpump. Not the huge 90 degree hose, but a small one. yay.

Car now has the check engine light on... and sometimes dies if I rip on it. I checked the code it's code 11, which is ECU related... sigh... so this is my next goal.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I found an R154! for cheap! lol.

Hey Sam, do you have clutch and brake pedals? I'll be needing those if you do.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
SupraOfDoom;1265031 said:
What???!?!?! Did you just call the stock CT-26 crappy? That's some insane shit right there. No other turbo from the 80's ( on a production car ) could get 500rwhp w/ an upgraded clip.... and 300rwhp+ with bolt ons.

No no no, I meant the CT-26 turbos on most MK III's are currently in crappy condition, 100k+ miles blown seals, I was just throwing that idea out there.

Sam