WI Supra owners.

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
I thought I read somewhere that he was trying to open a shop up. I cant confirm this, or if he was untruthful as far as a sale goes, but I do know one thing. If he is trying to start up a business, I dont think it is a good start to have people already dissapointed with his ethics. If I were him I would find a way to contact you about the money for the side moldings and be sure to get it back to you. Best of luck.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
^
I'm still in contact with him via email thankfully. As of today hes looking for bubble wrap I guess.

audioman81;1250726 said:
I told him I had cash in hand as well just wanted pics of them when they are off to see if the clips were in good shape. that was a couple days after his original post on here that he had stuff for sale. we talked about a motor he had and havent heard from him after I asked for pics. I dont understand how people can post stuff for sale and be unwilling to take the effort to actually sell them or send pics. oh well. one less deadbeat seller off the forums isnt a bad thing.
good luck getting $ back for those that sent it already
These mouldings seem to be the town whore around here :naughty:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Haha, not me, sorry. You're old Supra is back on the market though, the one with screwed in mouldings and SM stickers. haha

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
Midwestwerks2jz/webss2jzgte update - Guys, I didn't post in here earlier but about 2 weeks ago I paypal'd this guy (Justin Webb is his name) money. I ended up going to see the car that got parted today and picked up my parts.

I'm not sure what happened in the past with him but everything went pretty good with him today. He did tell me that he still has everything except for, some gauges and door switches, If I recall correctly. Also found out that he is parting the car out for another guy who hasn't been on here or SF long enough to have FS threads.

That said I wish Canuckrz the best of luck getting his parts from him. Hopefully he will be a good seller to you and pull through since you have already payed him.

Again, I don't know the guy but just thought I would give out this little tidbit of information.

Anyone else getting excited for spring so they can get their cars out of storage? :)

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Storage? What's that?

I talked to the Canuck last night in FlashChat, and he said that Webb is sending the mouldings in about 200 ft of bubble wrap >_<

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
Anyone else getting excited for spring so they can get their cars out of storage? :)[/QUOTE said:
I am very excited. I have only been able to drive mine for about 3-4 weeks total as I bought it right before winter. I have been saving for parts all winter, and picking up a few here and there. I dont know what my plans for the rest of the car are, considering the money I have to spend and the new ideas always flowing through my mind, but I do know that I am going to be pleased this summer as I watch and feel the driving difference as my stock Supra turns into the car I want it to be.

If only I could create some sort of time machine to make this dreadful thing we call winter go by faster...

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
JERX88;1254677 said:
I am very excited. I have only been able to drive mine for about 3-4 weeks total as I bought it right before winter. I have been saving for parts all winter, and picking up a few here and there. I dont know what my plans for the rest of the car are, considering the money I have to spend and the new ideas always flowing through my mind, but I do know that I am going to be pleased this summer as I watch and feel the driving difference as my stock Supra turns into the car I want it to be.

If only I could create some sort of time machine to make this dreadful thing we call winter go by faster...

yeah I ended purchasing a bunch of upgrades throughout the winter.

MK4 TT wheels
Cooleze IC hardpipes, and spearco replica FM
HKS SSQV
3.5" exhaust to replace my DDP back 2.5" straight pipe.

Soon to purchase
935 motorsports - slotted rotors, braided lines, Porterfeild RS4 pad kit
Kuhmo Ecsta MX 235/255 or 255/275 tires

Im getting really excited for spring!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
JERX88;1254677 said:

Careful w/ my lip bud. :naughty:

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
SupraOfDoom;1254713 said:
Careful w/ my lip bud. :naughty:

Dont be worried... i will not be putting that on for a while. And when I do, it will only be for special ocasions... I plan to take very good care of it.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
What up Matt! What are you looking to get for that talon?

I cant wait to get mine out of storage!
Especially considering that I have 5 sawbladz with tires that need to be burnt off:biglaugh: If anyone knows of a 2JZ bottom end around locally lmk, cause I would much rather build a 1.5jz than a 1jz. I'd like to keep some torque in the equation...

-Sam

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
87M-GTE;1255108 said:
What up Matt! What are you looking to get for that talon?

I cant wait to get mine out of storage!
Especially considering that I have 5 sawbladz with tires that need to be burnt off:biglaugh: If anyone knows of a 2JZ bottom end around locally lmk, cause I would much rather build a 1.5jz than a 1jz. I'd like to keep some torque in the equation...

-Sam
There was a guy on SF selling a 2jz na block in the mid-west section.
I want $650 for the talon. I just bought tires for $500 for it ( nice all season tires ). New alt. Has 3", filter, bigger injectors ( why , who knows, ask the previous owner ). I would go lower then $650 i guess for a supra owner. its running on 3 cyl and needs a new alt belt. I think coolant is getting into cyl #2. I had 130 across the board for compression. I'd like to get rid of it soon.. I got a lot of offers on cl but im too lazy to respond to most of em. It has some rust and the interior is ruff.
p1255452_1.jpg

Sil;1255004 said:
Matt, you looking for a sup? I might be selling mine depending on the status of the guy that wants most of my parts...

What you got bro? I forgot. Mods ect? Tell me soon cause I found out the price on my old one and its do-able. Nvm read your profile w/ your mods. How much do you want and what are you including. I need a car that runs and I need it asap. pics would also be nice.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
SupraOfDoom;1255452 said:
What you got bro? I forgot. Mods ect? Tell me soon cause I found out the price on my old one and its do-able. Nvm read your profile w/ your mods. How much do you want and what are you including. I need a car that runs and I need it asap. pics would also be nice.

You have a pm sir.