Who's drunk right now!?

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
of course im drunk, its fuckin friday night. went racing from 9-12, and i've been drinking since

so far 6 mike's, several shots of vodka, aand now a giant 32oz jack and coke...1/3 jack

dklfjhosdfhvjvlkadf

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Just got home from a girls hotel party, and some bonfire party in Rhode Island/Connecticut before that.
It's 4:20am and I gotta work at 8. This should be fun.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I out drank all the Madison Muscle Mustang club guys last night...gonna take it easy tonight.

I welded up a Y-pipe for an rx7 with a 5.0 swap in exchange for three six packs of mike's and a liter of stagg bourbon. needless to say, I don't have any mike's left, and only 1/4 bottle of stagg...

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I'm hamed!!!!! been kiked out of 2 bars twonight and I love it!!!!!!!! What can I say I like to FIGHT!!!!!!

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I'm super driunk right now. I just drunk a fif of crown roal and cokes. Its prety cool. I haven't had anthgin to drink in a while, so I got pretty hammered off a fifth. I thnk i'll be passing out now or in a mintue.

thanks mmk bue now!

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
for some reason here in college there seems to be a reason to get plasterd just because. we drink on thursdays because thats when the weekend starts. so when your normal pre weekend drinking starts its now the middle of the week. needless to say drinking on wed is FTMFW