Who's drunk right now!?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Sticky FTW.
Some friends and I rode mountain bikes down to the beach tonight and randomly found a bunch of people we know partying on the beach. Scored some beers and the best part was we didn't have to sober up, or bum rides home (I hate drunk driving and people who do it. I'm really against it) we just rode/walked home, it was pretty fun too, I havent gotten exercise in too long.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
due to this posts overwhelming sucess ( which only proves Supra owners drink to solve thier problems.....) im gonna sticky it.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Ckanderson said:
due to this posts overwhelming sucess ( which only proves Supra owners drink to solve thier problems.....) im gonna sticky it.

I drink because I'm a very competitive beirut(beer pong) player. Haha seriously that's really the only time I drink, and I never have too much (being shitfaced is embarrassing) I know when to stop. and sit down before falling down.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
WHAT!@!!! WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THAT GOLDSHCALKEF GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFFF TO THE STRIP CLUB FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PEace, to you, supramania!

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Drunk Posting FTW. Shitty night at work. Came home and poured a tall glass of voka out of the freezer and added a touch of lime juice.

Real drifters love the sacue! Permanent winning biches cauz SPEEDWAY KICKS ASS

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha a drunk man with moderator privelages can be a very bad thing... I'm gonna hide from the ban stick now...

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I called a bunch of friends at like 2 am this morning wanting to hang out... They all thought i was fat drunk. I wasnt. Even though I did take a leak in the middle of a parking lot.. Long story