Who's drunk right now!?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha I was drinking at my friends house who's got 4 Mustangs in his driveway. They're cool guys but once the beirut games got personal I didn't hear the end of the Toyota jokes.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
^^^^
I hate when that happens, It seems like everyone up here has a Rustang!!!!

I started drinking at noon but I was nersing a hangover so it was a long day. I DRINK TO MUCH :nono:

Last edited:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha the best part was the kid who owns the house and all the cars has never really made fun of my car. It was the kid who lives there and doesn't pay rent or have a car of his own that was making fun of it. But he bought me a 30, so its all good haha.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Okya hetere is whay went hown. I dra nk two heinekinsd and I wad like this id the weajk sauzec. so i weny aroung the house anf foudn snme peachhs scchnaamps. it tastes like ass so I only dtanks like a littly (i thnik) and now im a little wadted. I donkt knw if I dtrank antging in betwreen the beerta nd p[each schnapps buy i bet I did.

Im so not goint out untill tomrrow nighsty.

Ill tramsnslate tomrrow.

My mon said it was okya (she calld at bad times anf I afmitted.) she wags like dunt go drive. I;m lije wred. peaxe out.

aight paece :hiti :chicken:

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Okay lemme translate. The WHOLE fat typing imparing effect of the peach schnapps is totally gone now... odd.

Originally by me in drunkenesesese

Okay here is what went down. I drank two Heinekins and was like this is the weak sauce. so I went around the house and found some peach schnapps. It tastes like ass so I only drank a little (I think) and now I'm a little wasted. I don't know if I drank anything in between the beer and Peach Schnapps but I bet I did.

I'm so not going out untill tomrrow night.

I'll translate tomrrow.

My mom said It was okay ( she calls at bad times and I admitted) She was like Don't go drive. I'm like werd Peace out.

Then I pulled a Bert with the chicken.

Wow. Im an idiot :love: :biglaugh:

supradavenz

LOL HIES!
Apr 1, 2006
AUCKLAND, New Zealand
HellsLegion said:
Okya hetere is whay went hown. I dra nk two heinekinsd and I wad like this id the weajk sauzec. so i weny aroung the house anf foudn snme peachhs scchnaamps. it tastes like ass so I only dtanks like a littly (i thnik) and now im a little wadted. I donkt knw if I dtrank antging in betwreen the beerta nd p[each schnapps buy i bet I did.

Im so not goint out untill tomrrow nighsty.

Ill tramsnslate tomrrow.

My mon said it was okya (she calld at bad times anf I afmitted.) she wags like dunt go drive. I;m lije wred. peaxe out.

aight paece :hiti :chicken:

ROFL! wtf is that!? i think i must have read about 4 words and gave up..

yeap.. ive been drinking.. umm im home tho now.. bored.. kinda why im on here i guess lol

haha was a good night tho.. caught up with alot of friends talked alot of crap..

like we decussed how guys balls hurt when theyre kicked.. and how girls have NO idea what its like lol.. tried explain wat its like but couldnt find anything close to the feeling.. any help here how to describe the feeling?.. zomg i need to sleep and sober up wtf. OMG WHERES MY UTURBO~!@ *tear*

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
^Yeah I must have drank somthing in between the beer and Schnapps. Just cant remember what.

According to my girlfriend her boobs hurt. I said there is no way it compares to the pain I get when somthing comes in contact with my balls. Girls...

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I started drinking at noon yesterday and didn't stop until like 4:30 5:00 AM!!! Plus I didn't eat eneything at all that day. I had a rude hangover today :cry: