Who's drunk right now!?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Squid699 said:
you must mean beer pong ;)

Ok sure.

It's 5:18 and I've been hung over too long. I dont even remember being drunk. I just skipped right to a looong, night of hangover. What the hell.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
OK I'm pretty drunk and It's early for me. It's only 2:42 and I don't know what to do. I usually dont get to sleep untiil 4ish. Is anyone else into shifterkarts? there's a place by me called F1 Boston that does indoor shifterkart racing. My friend mentioned how fun that would be buzzed and I got a huge urge to do that now.
I need to find out what the hell to do with my car. I'm getting it painted within the next 3 weeks and thats all I wanna do non-performance wise. Should I do Maftpro or LexAFM. I don't want to go crazy, just like 400rwhp. I know everyones gonna say Maftpro but I'm still deciding which to do... oh well. This thread is reborn. Now everyone comment on my long boring post cuz im going to sleep. And reading this in the morning.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
MassSupra89 said:
OK I'm pretty drunk and It's early for me. It's only 2:42 and I don't know what to do. I usually dont get to sleep untiil 4ish. Is anyone else into shifterkarts? there's a place by me called F1 Boston that does indoor shifterkart racing. My friend mentioned how fun that would be buzzed and I got a huge urge to do that now.
There's a place up here in Maine "Maine indoor carting" but I've never gone. Some of my friends have gone and said it was fun!!! :icon_bigg

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
F1 Boston is pretty good, theyre way too strict on rules though, apparently theres another place in foxboro i think called Racing America that's much better. The guy who owns F1 Boston also created jiffy lube, and some other huge car shop that I forget the name of right now, Like a Meineke. He's got a huge warehouse down the street from the Kart track with like 30+ of his exotics in it.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Yea I'm not racing high powere go-karts unless I can push some people and power into turns and slide out alittle haha.

BTW I'm alittle drunk again.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Loki said:
Fuck yeah, and I'm on my way...

...almost did the WOOOOOOOOO but didn't for Meggs :biglaugh:

Thanks Loki :icon_bigg

It makes me feel all special inside to know that you were thinking of me :love:

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I'm drunk as hell!!! I just stoped drinking from when I started at 6pm. It's 1:59am up here in Maine and I need more BEER!!!!