Who's drunk right now!?

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
MassSupra89 said:
Sorry CK, I was at a party at the beach and cops came, I ended up walking up the beach and trudging through a marsh back to my friends house, I ended up drinking 1 beer on the way home and getting some muddy boots. Damn.
Tomorrow night will be different, I got 29 beers left haha.

Brewster, if you were asking me wut, I was saying the store i go to doesnt card me, and I just walked in and bought some budlight. Despite being 18 haha.

my wut had nothing to do with your shizzle.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
MassSupra89 said:
Hahah yep, 19 in a month. How old did you think I was Dale?
I thought you were like 20 or so!!!! You do look older, atlest to me. How old do I look???

Last edited:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Hahah I'll agree Squid.
But anyway I'm going out to a friends party now. Please forgive me CK(I know you won't lol) If I'm not near a computer when intoxicated.
I'll have stories tomorrow morning

Dale I'd say you're 20... because that's what your profile says:icon_bigg

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Ok Well I just got home from my friends party.
I went to this chicks house and it was like her and 4 of her friends, and 2 random dudes drinking. I wasnt feelin that at all so i left for my buddies house.
got there around 12, played 3 games of beirut, finished off my beer, had some of my friends Jack Daniels. Then a really confusing fight started to break out. No-one likes the kid who almost got his ass kicked so its good, hopefully he'll never come back to the house.

I was wearing my Supramania hoodie and the one who owns the house is a big mustang head, He's got 3 mustangs and someone said "All I have to say is 'White Cobra'" all I said was "oh please" haha.

So anyway. dont ban me now CK, Yes I am on my game Dale:naughty:
And I think I just made a drunk post without 1 spelling error. Whoooooo(Not Ric Flair style)

BTW I just opened SM and started reading the first Kill thread, I got to the second page and realized I had already commented on it like 2 weeks ago.
I'm going to bed now.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Reddi Whip. In the can, that you spray, is the BEST thing at 5am after drinking.
I wish I had more. damn.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
MassSupra89 said:
He's got 3 mustangs and someone said "All I have to say is 'White Cobra'" all I said was "oh please" haha.

All I would have said is Gary White 7.9 @182 :evil2:

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Man, I'm hammered :drink1: I spent the night drinking numeris beers and doing WHITE :naughty: MAINE SUCKS :nono: