Who's drunk right now!?

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Loki said:
*Ric Flair walk*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... anyone but him. How could you do this to me Loki? All this time I thought you were so cool and then you go off and do the Ric Flair walk on me? I know you were/ are (maybe?) drunk, but still...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ Lies all Lies.

I had to steal my friend Jack back from loki.
Me and Jack, go long ways back, "I DRINK ALONE" who sings that song?
damnit. now its stuck in my head, even worse, i fuckin cant remember the right words.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
I've never heard that song. So now I'll have to find it so that I know what you're talking about. But until then I think I'll just make up the words. So be happy that at least you know some of the right words.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
meggs521 said:
I've never heard that song. So now I'll have to find it so that I know what you're talking about. But until then I think I'll just make up the words. So be happy that at least you know some of the right words.
its the same group or person who sings "bad to the bone"

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
rakkasan said:
I used to live very close to the intersection of Wilmont & Broadway. Many, many years ago.....

Rakkasan YOU ARE THA MAN.
I found the song on my music HD, woo woo. now ive got it out of my head.:biglaugh:
you live up to ur name
Rock us on.
:biglaugh::biglaugh:

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
rakkasan said:
I used to live very close to the intersection of Wilmont & Broadway. Many, many years ago.....

Really? That's cool. Right now I'm at Broadway and Country Club (at work). That's pretty nifty.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
rakkasan said:
LOL, you work at the mall, don't you? :biglaugh: I forgot the name of it though.....

Actually, no. But I am all of like 10 feet from the mall, so you're close. If you can even call it a mall anymore. El Con Mall with it's whole 2 stores- it's great fun. I tried going there the other day during lunch because I was really really bored. It entertained me for about 15 min and then I went back to work.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
meggs521 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... anyone but him. How could you do this to me Loki? All this time I thought you were so cool and then you go off and do the Ric Flair walk on me? I know you were/ are (maybe?) drunk, but still...

I can't help it Meggs, I was quite drunk and my friend that was here always goes WOOOOOOOO!!!! just for no reason, so I had to bust that out :runaway:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
According to the liquer store up the street from me... I look 21, and don't need an ID. So I'll be taking advantage of that and turning this into a good night.:icon_bigg

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
MassSupra89 said:
According to the liquer store up the street from me... I look 21, and don't need an ID. So I'll be taking advantage of that and turning this into a good night.:icon_bigg

we expect drunkin posts!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Sorry CK, I was at a party at the beach and cops came, I ended up walking up the beach and trudging through a marsh back to my friends house, I ended up drinking 1 beer on the way home and getting some muddy boots. Damn.
Tomorrow night will be different, I got 29 beers left haha.

Brewster, if you were asking me wut, I was saying the store i go to doesnt card me, and I just walked in and bought some budlight. Despite being 18 haha.