What's worse than a 1 ton great white shark?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
OneJoeZee said:
The attack was sissy shit in comparison. Had that been a great white or some other large shark, she would have been dead or missing some limbs.

Yeah, that is an old one. Try that shit with a shark. Sharks rule.

97-9597.jpg

I read that the jaws were put together wrong, exagerating its size. But the proportional size of the teeth are still amazing.

I will continue to watch sharks from the living room sofa. They are magnificent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3PluNR5lXs&mode=related&search=

Last edited:

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
As far as sharks go.... Biting is the only way they can investigate something and get a real feel for it...most of the shark attacks on humans are mistakes and not intentional esp the poor surfer that is sitting on his board which in turn looks like a seal to a shark.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Joe, there actually have been a few Great Whites in captivity, one in particular at the Monterey Bay aquarium in California. They do not seem to stay in captivity well. Apparently the record last I checked was only 137 days - the shark was released in January of this year.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Guys, they're evolving, just like us! Soon they will walk the earth, THEN we will be screwed :biglaugh:

Oh and as for this
HIDPLANET said:
As with any other meat, dark meat is better
Check KFC prices bitch! :biglaugh:

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
didnt think it was real just saying it would be kool.....they wont have to take out battleships and the like but they could prove some use for patrol on the US border for any idiots that wanna swim hehe

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I'd swim with a great white, just long enough for a picture, just to say I did it.

Oh, you ran with bulls? SHARK BITCH. *pic*

lol

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
I saw this commercial the other day on discovery.
The guy was standing in the water talking about how the sharks won't attack if they don't sense certain things.
So he and his bud are in maybe 4 1/2 feet of water and a shark comes up behind him. First it takes a little taste then just rips his calf to shreds. There was really no lower leg muscle left at all.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kyle, you're a party pooper.................:biglaugh:

JAV what was the commercial advertising...............Sewmup Hospital?:icon_bigg

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
JustAnotherVictim said:
I saw this commercial the other day on discovery.
The guy was standing in the water talking about how the sharks won't attack if they don't sense certain things.
So he and his bud are in maybe 4 1/2 feet of water and a shark comes up behind him. First it takes a little taste then just rips his calf to shreds. There was really no lower leg muscle left at all.
I remember that. I believe it was a bull or lemon shark that did that. His buddies were carting him off, trying to keep his leg WAY over his head, squeezing to try and keep the bloodflow down.