What's worse than a 1 ton great white shark?

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
i guess my Whale Shark is rusty. Its been since middle school that i wrote a report on them but either way they are mainly peaceful animals and get up to i believe 60ft long and are identified by their spots just like zebras

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
nevermind you win, Doward.

Orca%20Jump%2011x14%20ICM%20web.jpg

gawd damn!!

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
but orcas have a great ability too....they can actually swim underneath something and hit them upwards with their back tail fin basically sending the poor thing flying outta the water lol thats a way they kill sharks. Them also hunting in packs makes them deadly. You should see this video i seen a while back where a pack of Orcas are riding along side a Blue Whale and just biting chunks of meat outta him lol its pretty gruesome

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
orcas don't look like scary like a great white though

45003011.JPG

Looks like Flipper's fat buddy.

Great%20White%20Shark,%20South%20Africa.jpg

Looks like the Devil's Goldfish.

This round goes to the shark.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
There's a video on Youtube of an Orca kicking a Great White's ass all over the place, and then feeding it to her young.

Orca may not look as frightening as a Great White, but the Orca (especially in a group) will mop the floor with any other animal in the sea. I'll fear that vs a Great White any day :)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Doward said:
There's a video on Youtube of an Orca kicking a Great White's ass all over the place, and then feeding it to her young.

Orca may not look as frightening as a Great White, but the Orca (especially in a group) will mop the floor with any other animal in the sea. I'll fear that vs a Great White any day :)

No doubt. I've seen that video.

Shark got owned like a little bitch.

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Doward said:

keyword in that sentence.....GROUP

The orca has to call in his homeboys to jump the great white cuz hes too chicken shi*....case closed

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL