What's worse than a 1 ton great white shark?

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
JAV what are you talking about thats too big to be a dolphin.... its a manatee ;)

Joe just buy one of these =)

Whaling_harpoon.jpg

Grenade-tipped harpoons ;)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
JustAnotherVictim said:
It's a dolphin. ;)

If I saw a fin and I wasn't sure, never would I be close enough to find out!

Sharks are pretty smart. Who knows! Could be a great white in disguise.

You think you're about to play with a nice friendly dolphin. As soon as you get close enough, the shark takes off his mask. "ARRRRRR!! GOTCHA, BITCH!!!"

Didn't you see Deep Blue Sea? They ate Samuel L. Jackson!

SAMUEL L. JACKSON!!

p705773_1.gif

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim said:
Plus Joe, you know we don't swim.

What does that mean? People that own black supras?................:biglaugh:

OneJoeZee said:
I'd rather encounter a lion. My body and mind are trained to cower and run like a little bitch on land but not in the water!
You so crazy...............:yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
HIDPLANET said:
As with any other meat, dark meat is better

That may be, but white people are the only ones crazy enough to go near those bastards.

When was the last time you saw a black guy on documentary about swimming with sharks?:biglaugh:

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
Actually I believe the Tiger Shark is the most aggressive shark also has the deadliest bite being that its teeth are razor sharp. Have a video of the Anatomy of a Shark Bite where they simulate the bite of a Great White and a Tiger Shark by actually making life size recreations of the beast. They also created a as realistic as possible leg from the foot to the thighs for the sharks to attack. They did tests from a stand still and tests from the sharks moving how they would in the water when charging at prey. The Great Whites bite is ferocious and rips flesh and breaks bones while the Tiger Sharks bite is a clean cut, essentially cutting the flesh and bone right in two. On the other hand the Great White has alot more power and bigger jaw width so the bite would be bigger. Basically either way your SOL!!!

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
Orca and Jaws were both great flicks of their time and even today....I love sharks though esp the Great White. I think I wanna paint my car two tone now Grey on top and White on bottom like the great white and maybe add some decal gills...But if you wanna have a whale and shark debate we can compromise and just talk about the Whale Shark lol but thats more of a whale than actual shark anyways *shrugs*