what do your parents do with you and your car?

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
I got my car from my mom who bought it brand new right off the showroom floor.

She likes to refer to it as "her car" even though I've had it for 4 years.

My 72 year old hot rod mom now drives a Saleen Mustang.

ilikebigbutts

workin' my dream
Jun 10, 2007
Pittsburgh
my dad helped me swap my honda when i was 16.he was there 100%.he also helped me put the turbo on the supra.he thinks i need "shiny" ic pipes.also he wont let me go over 3k miles on an oil change in all my cars even though i dont go over anyways.

"how many miles till your oil change is due?"

my mom after i tell her i'm fixing the supra:

"again?i thought you fixed it already"

"you havent eaten all day you'll get time to work on the car"

"so does it work now?"

"slow down"

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
tell em to get in, shut up, and hang on...

they don't usually shut up for long when I do this... though the screams get drowned out pretty well with the DDP...

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
My dad has A red 89 that he just decided to donate to my big build. So we are finally going to build a car together (took 10 years of talking about it!!) He took a ride with me in my 90 that we moded nicely. Once he felt the diffrence from his stock 89 he was ALL IN for the big build. We will share the car but he said we could keep it at my house.

Now my stepmother just looks at us funny when we talk about it. She is also scared to ride in my car. She said she does not like going fast in cars. hehe.

So we are going for an 800hp 7M. Now that he is helping with the donated body and some money , we should get done even faster...

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
my dads alright with it, he will help me work on it from time to time, but mother, oh boy mother would drive it of a cliff if it ran

Atsushi7mgte

Sep 26, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
my mom doesnt really like my car cause she says its too fast and cause she hates how much money i spend on it haha

and my dad just gets mad about how much i spend on my baby but every time i offer to let him drive it he jumps up and runs it kind of hard....wayyyy harder then he drives his 350z....he gets mad if i have any fun in his 350z but he has no problem driving my car all crazy....i dont let him drive my car much anymore haha