Vixens build thread!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My 1j never had enough torque to blow the couplings off. This saddens me.

Kristel, she has been driving it from time to time, but she hasn't been flooring it. Tonight she called me when she was coming home so I could hear her go buy. We live up on a hill, and I was outside working on George's supra so I heard her and saw her go by. Her car sounded awesome, but when she didnt' drive up into the driveway a few minutes later, I knew something was wrong. I had to go pull her home with the F150. It shouldn't take long to fix it and recheck all the other couplings.

I haven't worked on the code 51 for a while, and I'm going to redo the knock sensor rewire kit to try and get rid of the code 52. I'll keep you posted.

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
lol. It was the rubber that connects to the turbo and no, no guns shooting at it. I just boosted pass its limitation and next thing you know I was hitting fuel cut at 4lbs.

I am sure though, that I can not hang with Vonda's car.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
LilMiss, It has been great driving it again. Last night was fun, until I blew the pipe off...........:aigo:

Dave, It was fun, now that I know I didn't screw something up. I really thought I had done some damage when it happened. All of a sudden the power was gone and the car wouldn't stay running.

JAV, You must know my pain.:sarcasm:

mk3forme, Yeah she turns some heads, there were some boys stopped to ask me about my car the other day in a parking lot.

George, I don't mind my car being #2, because I know I can't compete with #1..........:icon_bigg

88tsupra, You could have won last night.......;)

Jay , I didn't want you to get bored, I know that you thrive on having multiple cars to work on at one time.:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
jugodegolf;952821 said:
Vonda thanks for the red enchilada's and breakfast. Jay thanks for all the help and hospitality.

Not fair, I want some of the yummyness!!!:icon_frow

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ryan, we won't get to eat any Vixen Fixens. We'll be eating out at restraunts for a week. I promise you they can't compete with Vonda's food either. She really outdid herself this weekend. I love when I have company, because I get to eat like a King instead of a Prince...........:biglaugh:

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
Vonda, i would also like to thank you again for all the great food, i especially loved the breakfast.
Thank you Hayes family for having us over for the weekend, i enjoyed it.

BY THE WAY, for anyone who has a chance to play Jay or his brother at a game of pool, bring some money!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
mk3forme, They were looking at the car, but they were pretty impressed that I knew "stuff". They asked to see the motor, but didn't really know what they were looking at........:icon_bigg

Noah, Any time. We enjoyed the company, I just hope your ears weren't ringing from listening to the girls. They like to talk......I don't know where they get that from............:sarcasm:...Jay, you can keep your comments to yourself.

Aug 1, 2007
Arizona
Vixen or SupraHero,

Would you please let me know what size, make and model the rims are on Vixen's white Supra.

This was a fun thread to read through.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I know they are 18's X 8's but I'll have to check the name brand tomorrow for you.

Noah, I get lucky every now and then when shooting pool.............;)

Dave, I'll race you for just about any amount of money........I'll smoke the tundra and the mini me tundra as well.............:biglaugh:

Noah, you and George are always welcome here. We enjoyed your company and had a great time working on George's car. I worked on it until 11:30 tonight. It's coming along great. I'm worried about the intercooler piping though and I've got to relocate the powersteering reservoir...............:aigo:

Allen, they may have been wanting to take Vonda for a test drive............:naughty:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Just for the record Jay is one lucky guy! Jay once again thanks for all the help with plan B on the 92. I'll be up later today to lend a hand. Vonda I'm hoping to get a ride in the Vixen mobile.