Vixens build thread!!!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
dezthumper, I think the brand is Drifz, and I believe they are discontinued in that color.

George, I'll take you for a drive this weekend.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'll be damn'd if you take anyone for a ride.......we took a vow remember?

OH, you mean in your car.......sorry........:rolleyes:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
I knew there wouldn't be anyway that I could word that that you guys wouldn't find some humor in it. I guess we know where you're minds are..:sarcasm:

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
MKIII VIXEN;955247 said:
I knew there wouldn't be anyway that I could word that that you guys wouldn't find some humor in it. I guess we know where you're minds are..:sarcasm:

LOL. I wish I were going to Texas so I could see that white car in person. Or is your car going Vonda? I mean dont get me wrong, I would love to see Jays car to, as its hot as well. Have I mentioned I like white?:naughty: Are you guys planning on attending any other meets this year?

Aug 1, 2007
Arizona
suprahero;954814 said:
I know they are 18's X 8's but I'll have to check the name brand tomorrow for you.

Noah, I get lucky every now and then when shooting pool.............;)

Dave, I'll race you for just about any amount of money........I'll smoke the tundra and the mini me tundra as well.............:biglaugh:

Noah, you and George are always welcome here. We enjoyed your company and had a great time working on George's car. I worked on it until 11:30 tonight. It's coming along great. I'm worried about the intercooler piping though and I've got to relocate the powersteering reservoir...............:aigo:

Allen, they may have been wanting to take Vonda for a test drive............:naughty:

Thanks much. Vixen just wrote that she believes they might be Drifz, I will look those up.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
mk3forme, No, the white car isn't going this year. It still has a couple bugs that need worked out. We are planning on attending some other meets , but I'm not sure which ones yet.

JAV, I'm gonna refrain from commenting on that subject....;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Allen, we are planning on showing up at the Louisville meet in May. If we can drive half way across the US of A, you can make it from Lexington...........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
suprahero;955999 said:
Allen, we are planning on showing up at the Louisville meet in May. If we can drive half way across the US of A, you can make it from Lexington...........:biglaugh:

The meet is in Indianapollis dumb ass, and not Louisville..............:3d_frown:

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
suprahero;956312 said:
The meet is in Indianapollis dumb ass, and not Louisville..............:3d_frown:

Damn Jay you got me excited for a minute. I was hoping there was one in Louisville that I didnt know about. I have heard about the one in Indy and I will have to look it up. If you and Vonda and the kids are going, then I will try extra hard to make it!! :naughty:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
The codes are gone. They got it rewired and changed the sensors out again. I drove my car all day yesterday with out the check engine light coming on. It was a good day.:icon_bigg

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
MKIII VIXEN;959944 said:
The codes are gone. They got it rewired and changed the sensors out again. I drove my car all day yesterday with out the check engine light coming on. It was a good day.:icon_bigg

I knew you would get it fixed Vonda. Did Jay help any?:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
MKIII VIXEN;959944 said:

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!