suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass;960231 said:
:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

:biglaugh:

Dave, your titties are just as pretty as Kristel's, but you can't quite shake them like she can, plus I'm pretty sure you've committed some kind of copyright infringement...........:biglaugh:

Thanks to Shaeff for the rewire kit and I also switched a knock sensor around and it was gone.........Thank God.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Ken, Vonda drove the 2jz car to compare to hers and she said something like "doesn't pull as hard as mine" I didn't get to go for a ride in hers as we had our hands full with trying to get the cars ready.

Vonda once again thanks for the hospitality, same to you Jay. Maybe we really see if the white one pulls better than the 89.:icon_razz

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
My car is a little different now. Can you tell the difference?

Before
p970350_1.jpg

During
p970350_2.jpg

Results
p970350_3.jpg

p970350_4.jpg

Thanks to Jay and Ryan for painting my trim,(and for removing the turbo badge:evil2:). I don't know if you can tell but the color matches my wheels perfect.
There are more surprises coming this year for my car that will complete the look I'm shooting for. Now that she is running again we can focus on the appearance a little.
Stay tuned.

V

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
OOOOH!!!!!!!!

Me likey!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Is it possible for you to get a close up pic so we can see the colour match with the wheels?

EDIT - don't worry, I put my glasses on and can see it now :)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Vonda, I hope the new surprises include dropping the car a little. It the plans include new wheels, I want first dibs on the ones you have, but I doubt you will change those. The car is looking marvelous as always.

George, I know how her car pulled before the rebuild. If she added more mods including a complete 3" exhaust, I don't doubt that her car may pull a little harder than the 89. That's nothing to be ashamed of though. She has beaten Jay's car before, I was in her car when she did it. She has a VERY Nice car!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
LilMiss, thanks. I was going to ask if you had on your glasses...;)

Wesbeech, I thought somebody would like that. Just wasn't sure who would bite first...:icon_bigg

Scott, I'm keeping my wheels, sorry.

gtsf.f., Thank you. I'm pleased with the way it looks so far.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Vonda, car's new look is perfect...matches the wheels which I love btw. No runs for me till I get my speedcut fixed and that vibration at 100:3d_frown:

Hopefully will be up sometime to get the 92 running right/dyno tuned.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I didn't think I was going to like it all that much, but I'm pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.
Scott, she now has the three inch exhaust and it makes the car very loud on the inside which we could do without, but what do you do? Her car has always seemed louder inside the cab than mine to me for some reason, now you can't hear yourself think. It's going to take some getting used too.
All these plans she's talking about must mean she got a raise like Kristel................NOT!!!!!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Wow the car looks sweeeeet Vonda!! I didnt get to see the trim on the car because it was drying when I left but I really like how it came out. Jay and I looked through a bunch of colors to try to get the match Vixen wanted. If Vixen is happy then my guess is Jay is happy.:naughty: I have a few pictures of the process as well that I will put up as soon as I get my life back to normal here in ND. My little girl is clinging to me, the house is a mess, the bills needed to be payed, and Lanette needed some alone time.:naughty: I will put up my 2K8 pictures as well in the next couple days.

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Looks nice Vonda. Must be nice to have painters in the family. By the way how dark is your tint? Is it 5% or 35%. It must be 5 if they are that dark with the Targa out. Im trying to decide what to put on mine. If I were 20 again I would think nothing but 5%. But im getting old and its hard to see out of dark windows at night. It actually has me thinking about it. that sucks! Also what about some pics of the fresh motor?????

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
ForcedTorque;971542 said:
+1

Quiet......Didn't you buy all new moldings???????

I bought window moldings, the sides was all hard labor....and the body shop shot the paint on them, i was skerred to paint plastic.

I'd like to see that new power plant too:icon_bigg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
George, I like the color alot.
Maybe we can make a trip to the track if you come back up to dyno.

Noah, that was the plan.
Plus I want my car to look a little different than the crowd.

Jay, I'm looking at a new lip, painted to match the trim, smoked corners to wrap the gray around the front corners, and tinting my tail lights again to make them darker.

Scott, I'm not sold on dropping the car down yet because it rides good the way it is. Besides I couldn't take it mudden if we take it out of 4x4. ;)

Ryan, Thanks again for working with Jay on my trim. It turned out just like I wanted.:love:

Allen, Jay says that my tint is 20%. It's dark enough that at night you can't tell who is driving.

Ken, They did an excellent job with the paint. I'll try to get you guys a picture of the engine bay this weekend.

V