Vixens build thread!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra;943623 said:
Both Canadian & French are spelled with a CAPITAL ;)

jAY ;)

Duane

That must be a touch subject with you, because that's twice I've seen you post that, but I"ve never seen you correct any other spelling.............:biglaugh:

Does this mean you're going to ban me for a week? If it does, then I'm going to Supraforums for a while...............:evil2:

NOT!!!!!!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I can't read nor understand a bloody thing in the last couple pages...

I hope I don't need a translator when I get over that way and come say gday!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;943662 said:
That must be a touch subject with you, because that's twice I've seen you post that, but I"ve never seen you correct any other spelling.............:biglaugh:

Does this mean you're going to ban me for a week? If it does, then I'm going to Supraforums for a while...............:evil2:

NOT!!!!!!

You spell US.eh wrong all the time too. :biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII;943666 said:
I can't read nor understand a bloody thing in the last couple pages...

I hope I don't need a translator when I get over that way and come say gday!

I have something to translate. I just need to walk backwards right?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kristel, you can get Ken to translate all of this for you or you can buy a redneck handbook for your travels abroad.

Duane, shouldn't you be checking up on your painter. You know you can't leave those guys alone for more than a day or two with your stuff. I hope he's painted your car blue metallic.............:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;943676 said:
Kristel, you can get Ken to translate all of this for you or you can buy a redneck handbook for your travels abroad.

Duane, shouldn't you be checking up on your painter. You know you can't leave those guys alone for more than a day or two with your stuff. I hope he's painted your car blue metallic.............:biglaugh:

Damn Jay! Stop trying to scare me! They're closed today so I will be there tomorrow or Wednesday.

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks gonzy. Here is a new part that just arrived today. I'm still waiting on the exhaust parts but they'll be here tomorrow and then my wife will have three inch exhaust all the way out the back. Saweeeet!!!!!!!

p944343_1.jpg

Last edited:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
suprahero;944343 said:
Thanks gonzy. Here is a new part that just arrived today. I'm still waiting on the exhaust parts but they'll be here tomorrow and then my wife will have three inch exhaust all the way out the back. Saweeeet!!!!!!!

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]
::w00t:::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Noah, it seperates the two. It's a copy of the BIC, but I didn't order it divorced because Vonda didn't want it loud like mine was when I had the DDP.

Duane, this is the one Robert @ 935motorsports sells for $249.99. It looks really good in person. I'm going to weld it up this weekend if I don't get it done sooner. I'm going to install 3" exhaust all the way out into a magnaflow muffler. It's going to sound good when I get through with it. It's going to oooze the sound of torque............:biglaugh:

Anyone reading this that has given me their number, I need it again because my phone has cracked and I can't get any phone numbers off of it. I also can't read any text messages that you may send. Thanks.