Vixens build thread!!!

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
noah89t;947169 said:
probably for the wideband, although that is too close for turbo application

Exactly! So if your going to use a wideband VONDA, dont put it there. Have a new bung welded farther down the pipe B4 installation and plug that top one. :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You guys are killing me. Why would it be there if it wasn't meant to be there? Now I have to finda nut with those threads and weld it to her downpipe and find something to plug that one with. I should have sold her car and bought her a Scion like I wanted to do in the first place...........:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
p948048_1.jpg

Welcome!!!:biglaugh:

The way Jay tells the story they wanted this color Scion!! HMMMM:love:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Um, its my made up story and im sticking with she wanted a newer Gay Blue Scion. Geeeze!!!:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
This is the white one that Vonda loved, and I also thought was extremely nice!

p948323_1.jpg

And, if she would have been able to stay for the show and shine, she would have been able to see what Jay would probably buy her if she did get one.

p948323_2.jpg

That girl under the tent in the white top was HOTT!!!!!!!!!

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Wow those scions are HOTTTTT! I have never seen those look that good. Too bad im buying a corolla:3d_frown:. Im feeling the gas crunch, is anyone else?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That turbo was freaking huge. It looked more like a tree shredder.

Those Scions are gorgeous. Vonda liked the blue one she seen here in Jasper, but I like the blue one that Scott posted.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
jay, which ever wideband you buy for vonda will have a new bung, if you already have a wide band, summitracing sells the bungs for the aem's. a plug shouldn't be a problem

from what my instructions read from my AEM, n/a applications, put sensor with in 18". for turbo applications, put sensor at least 36" away from turbine housing.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
noah89t;948738 said:
jay, which ever wideband you buy for vonda will have a new bung, if you already have a wide band, summitracing sells the bungs for the aem's. a plug shouldn't be a problem

from what my instructions read from my AEM, n/a applications, put sensor with in 18". for turbo applications, put sensor at least 36" away from turbine housing.

Just top of down pipe should be fine behind turbo. Which is close to what they say suggest. :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Mine is way closer than 36", but I probably don't make enough torque to actually get the turbo hot enough to hurt the wideband..........:cry:

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
Hey I was wondering if you ever fix Vonda's code 51 yet. Oh I say you get her the turbo Scion, you can always paint it gay powder blue after wards.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Vonda drove her car tonight and blew an intercooler pipe off from the turbo to the intercooler. The coupling at the turbo came off. She said it felt really good and strong though, so hopefully all the work I've done has paid off. She may be a real threat at the track now with her new motor and new exhaust. I still need to get her an apexi avcr to really make it run good. I've still got to hook up her AEM wideband, but I've got to get a pillar pod first. When does the madness end?