Vixens build thread!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sorry Dave, I can't post any more updates for a while. I'm going truck shopping and then I"ve got to clean out my garage................:evil2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Vonda wants her tail lights like yours. Can you offer me any helpful tips to spray hers to look similar to yours Ken?

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
LilMissMkIII;876644 said:
Yay for updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my new favourite build thread... Things actually happen here! :)

Wha wha What?? You told me something similar. You better not be telling everybody that!!!:cry: And I thought I was special. Although I got boobies in my thread and this one didn't.:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
gtsfirefighter;877095 said:
Although I got boobies in my thread and this one didn't.:icon_bigg

Vonda has to play with boobies at work, so she would rather not see any more boobies when she comes home.

Snow, a 1jz and a paint job?.............somebody's making a run at ROTY.........:love:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero;876735 said:
Vonda wants her tail lights like yours. Can you offer me any helpful tips to spray hers to look similar to yours Ken?

PM to remind me when you're getting close to doing it and I will give you exact details. Or I will call you on the weekend or something.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
suprahero;877416 said:
Vonda has to play with boobies at work, so she would rather not see any more boobies when she comes home.

I didn't think the boobies would be quite appropriate for a female's thread... However, i think this IS more appropriate:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
suprahero;877416 said:
Snow, a 1jz and a paint job?.............somebody's making a run at ROTY.........:love:

No its a 2J swap not a 1J swap, if I ever get done :(

If she had a 1J combined with your 1J, then you would have "two Jay".

Sorry bad joke, I digress :biglaugh:

You going to respray the bay on Vonda's car?

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If by respray you mean with the pressure washer twice...........yes.

I'm thinking about painting her engine bay to help it a little, but I've got soooo much work to do on my car...................just kidding. I really want too, I'll try and get it done so I don't get harrassed on here any more than I already do. It's tough to own a 1jz and be married to another member. I'm constantly defending my low torque and constantly fighting off would be suitors.................:biglaugh: