Vixens build thread!!!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
:rofl:

You guys are a mess. We went from, does size matter, to having a update, to Ryan taking a shot at Dave's....uhm, well you read it, in 4 pages.

The machinist said that it will be Friday week before he gets through with the block. Jay is taking the head to the machine shop Monday to have it ported, polished, and rebuilt.

The block has been honed and the pistons have been cleaned. We had to order rings for the pistons +.030.

That's all I've got for now.

Dave, What would I have to do to get a BSFFIM..........:naughty:

Later
V

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
noah89t;894842 said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
i'll take one as well

Isn't it great. Apparently all you have do is say " Hmmmmmmmmmm....", and you get not just a FFIM but a BSFFIM...........::w00t::

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Noah, if you have to do what he's wanting Vonda to do to get one...........I'd stay with the setup you have now........:biglaugh:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
suprahero;894964 said:
Noah, if you have to do what he's wanting Vonda to do to get one...........I'd stay with the setup you have now........:biglaugh:

noah89t;895012 said:
there will be no physical contact on my part to get one. well maybe a slap to the nuts to get his car done

I don't know what you guys are willing to do, but all he said to me was "Hmmmmmm....", so I said "Hmmmmm...".:icon_cool

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm going to the police station and filing for a restraining order against someone. I'll be back in a few minutes.