Tookwik4u engine compt makeover

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
tookwik4u89 said:
^^^^^I thought you might be on to something there Matt.....I went out and unbolted the shocks, it made the bulge better, but still not right, maybe if I put heat lamps over it for an hour or so and lay my fat ass across the hood:biglaugh: I sent Duane my #, he said he has some ideas:1zhelp: Gotta love that guy, not even his product and he's willing to help!!!

try removing the rubber bumpers in the sides as well.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign_Maker said:
That's because he knows its you calling... HEHEHHEHEHEEE!

Did you see the number he posted?
(815) $#@-*&^%

I still can't get it to work. He must have me on call block.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
Did you see the number he posted?
(815) $#@-*&^%

I still can't get it to work. He must have me on call block.

When I call that number I get phone sex!!! Odd hu???:biglaugh:

So ken are you trying to save the hood now or are you still trying to get your moneys back???

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Ryan, I told you not to tell anyone that......I already had to change my number because Jay keeps stalking me because he's on to us repainting your car Red!!

I am still talking to VIS tomorrow about it. I'm not happy with it and I'm not modding the car to make the hood look right, I'd rather have the stock hood.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ken, you got him to put up Chuck Norris in his avatar, but getting him to paint his car red may be a little harder. I see what you're doing though. You're just testing to see what you can get him to do................:biglaugh:

Ryan, I keep calling but I get no phone sex..............must be a bad connection on my part. I'll keep trying until I get me some of that phone sex.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Check out my new Ignition system....

VIDEO LINK....
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PIC...the cover is rough, I'm going to do a little trimming, maybe vents, and polish it up now that I know that the setup actually works:)

p537185_1.jpg

Last edited:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
As soon as that floor dries I'm packing it up. 3 weeks of BS, now I'm finally getting a full refund. Not happy with VIS, seller is cool. Another member is swapping for a diff hood, his was similarly bad to mine.

jg_xsboost

ROLLTIDE
Apr 11, 2005
Tuscaloosa, AL
www.geocities.com
tookwik4u89 said:

Tookwik, What were your #s on these runs? Are you still running a A340E? If so what have you done to make it hold the power? Im at 650ft#s RWTq and Im breaking clutches. Currently RPS 3200# with six-puck sprung. Power or bad driver, Im getting tired of it. I want to go to the track and make more than 3-4 runs. Im looking at a th400 transplant but it seems there are some strong MKIIIs using upgraded stock autos.

Thanks