The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Josh, I bead blasted my intake, valve covers, and some misc. parts, but I painted the rest of the stuff. It may not last on there very long, but it was something to do while I waited on parts.

Ryan, Ricky wont' hit you with a stick, but he did beat up two policemen about six months ago. He's only like 5'-8" and weighs about 135 pounds, but he beat the crap out of two of them and the third one got him. He's still paying off fines for that one..............:biglaugh:

Joe, I have no more pictures to post up.................of the car. I will see if Vixen will let me post up some I took of her................:naughty:

Patrick, I'll be working on my car this weekend if you want to come by. Give me a call to make sure I'm there and I'd love to have some help and/ or moral support. Send me a pm if you dont' still have my number.

The engine hoist fell over with us the first time we were trying to get it out of the dungeon. Luckily nothing was hurt. It dug into the dirt while I was trying to turn it around with my truck, and fell over. The engine landed on the pulleys, but the ground was real soft and nothing was hurt. Thank God.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
suprahero said:
Here is another picture before the install. Try not to look at the white car. It's possessed.............:evil2:
p486985_1.jpg

Oooh, I like the purty white car! :icon_razz

Looking good!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
I was going to write this whole long thing about how good it looks and how good of work your doing, but i think this one smiley sums everythign up.

:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Tomorrow, I get to tackle the wiring harness. I think fishing it under the dash is going to be as hard as welding up the exhaust. I dont know if I'll have any good pictures of that, but I'll see what I can do. I don't want Joe waving his Ban Stick at me........................lol

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Jay, you're catching up!!!

Good luck with the wiring. I'm still waiting on my trigger wheel, which could be ready by this weekend... And that's the final piece of the puzzle!

I bet it feels nice to have it resting in there!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
Ryan, Ricky wont' hit you with a stick, but he did beat up two policemen about six months ago. He's only like 5'-8" and weighs about 135 pounds, but he beat the crap out of two of them and the third one got him. He's still paying off fines for that one...........

suprahero said:
Most things that go into the dungeon never make it out..............................

I am going to die in Alabama!!!!:cry:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
::hah:: :yelrotflm ::hah:: :yelrotflm ::hah:: :yelrotflm ::hah:: :yelrotflm

That is pretty good my slow witted friend. You had me laughing hysterically...........lol

I only said slow witted cause you cant keep up in the chat room................:biglaugh:

Jeff, dont' look back cause I may pass you...............lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My bad brother..............I didn't get much done today, actually I didn't get anything done today. I installed a fitting into my turbo for my vacuum to the wastegate. I've got to install one in the wastegate now, but it got dark on me before I could get started. Hopefully this weekend, I will get something done and get some pictures. I wouldn't want to disappoint my friends..............lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
bigaaron said:
It's almost there! Good work so far Jay!

Gracias mi amigo.............thanks for the help.

I will try and take more pictures today while I work on it...........lol