The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprahero said:
Scott, my feelings are truly hurt now. The arm rest lid is the same leather that the rest of my interior is. I haven't posted any pictures of the dash yet, but I will in a second. I will change out the turbo in the next day or so. I have to make sure I have all of the parts that I need. I really appreciate the extra peer pressure I receive from everyone on here...................:biglaugh:
I think everyone just wants her to outrun me all the time. I'm not real sure my 1jz can handle the TO4E. It's pretty potent. I will now try and upload the pictures of my gab dash...............lol
LOL Jay you are a good sport.:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Here is the new color on my dash. It is suppose to match my interior, but it doesn't match it to good when it's in the car. I will take pictures tomorrow of it in the car so you can see for yourself.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

another one.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

and one more.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sebastian just loves the camera................:love:

Here is a reminder of what it looked like before the paint.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
You have lots of work to do to make TX...and Im coming nearly 3000 miles to be there...so done let me down.

Ya sure ya dont want a sweet ass WeezLNose on that gay...errr, I mean pretty blue car?

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
theWeezL said:
You have lots of work to do to make TX...and Im coming nearly 3000 miles to be there...so done let me down.

Ya sure ya dont want a sweet ass WeezLNose on that gay...errr, I mean pretty blue car?
The hood looks too muscular for a puny little 1jz, maybe put it on Vixens torque monster instead :biglaugh: and BTW Homoblue is a reseved for cars like soups and hells. Medium blue metallic just so happens to be the best color offered on a mk3.

Jay, I love you man.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
kwnate said:
...and BTW Homoblue is a reseved for cars like soups and hells.

Ohhh right I stand corrected.

and you may be right, with the new Turbo going on vixens car it deserves a hood of its own :naughty:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
kwnate said:
:biglaugh: and BTW Homoblue is a reseved for cars like soups and hells.

Hey watch the name calling!!! I cant believe you put me in the same sentence as chicken boy!!!:biglaugh:

Jay i think the dash looks really good!!! I think you have missed your true calling as a rattle can painting professional.....lol:biglaugh:.

You are kind of a perfectionist so I will wait and see the pictures and judge for myself how different the color is???:icon_bigg

Good luck tomorrow my blue brother!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
I think this needs a NWS tag, no? ;) ...back to work now.

I knew someone would catch her at her dirty little games she plays all the time.........:naughty:

Weezl, I've already made my donation to the Lucy Foundation.............:biglaugh:

Kwnate, I'll get the interior right one way or another. I won't shame the blue metallics..............:love:

SH, It is a pita to match up, but it looked perfect with the cap. It just never looks like the cap when it's on something.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I will post up pics tomorrow morning of the dash and the side of my door panel to show the difference.

Shouldn't you be in bed Soup?..................:biglaugh:

Six light coats did the trick. It looks good in person too, well, except for that gay blue thing...........

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Here are the pictures of the dash that I promised. Please don't laugh at me too hard. I will eventually change the color of the dash and other trim pieces, but for right now, I just want to get it running.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p491843_1.jpg

Here are a couple random pics I took today.
p491843_2.jpg

p491843_3.jpg

My instrument panel before.........
sm_photo_missing.jpg

My instrument panel now. I did this today also.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I will have to move my battery to the back, but I'm hoping it will clean my engine bay up a little bit.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks guys.

The intercooler is mounted, but not 100%. I want to try and make some top brackets for it, or tach weld it. I'm basically just mocking up the pipes right now. I have to have the bov flange welded on and then I can put the pipes in place for good.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I dont know Jay, as much as I give you guys crap for being part of the blue man group, I have to admit that color blue is nice. So, I'm a little puzzled by the brushed stainless gauge bezel. Im not a huge fan of it. I think those only look good with black gauges. Your white gauges just dont look right in the pod.

I think your gauges would look better doing the bezel to match your car. Just an opinion, take it for what its worth.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I like the gauges, I have the stainless with white too. I'm usually in synch with Weezy, but I don't like any interior trim or bezels colored.