The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I have about as much of a chance to off his wife as you do of receiving some aftermarket cams............:evil2:

That may have been a bit harsh..............:biglaugh:

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
suprahero said:
I have about as much of a chance to off his wife as you do of receiving some aftermarket cams............:evil2:

That may have been a bit harsh..............:biglaugh:
LMAO!!! That aint funny at allllll! :3d_frown:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Beep Beep bee Beep!!!! This is a Suprahero 1Jayz news flash. Jay just called me and is on his way to tee ball practice with his girls. He wanted me to give some numbers from his dyno today.

446 rwhp
351 ftlb
19-20 psi

He did say he has video of the dyno's today and will post it up tonight??? I personally have to wonder if the video's will ever get up considering we have all been waiting for over 2 weeks for more pictures.......lol:biglaugh: :icon_razz

So check beack tonight around 10pm for more from our good friend Jay!!!
Later

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
anyone know off the top of their head what Jay dyno'd on his 7M at its peak?

Im just trying to figure the $/hp ratio of this build....:naughty:

Just teasing Jay, it seems like you are making progress. I too vote you buy a standalone, and since you wont be needing it anymore send me all your piggyback stuff. :biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
theWeezL said:
anyone know off the top of their head what Jay dyno'd on his 7M at its peak?

Im just trying to figure the $/hp ratio of this build....:naughty:

Just teasing Jay, it seems like you are making progress. I too vote you buy a standalone, and since you wont be needing it anymore send me all your piggyback stuff. :biglaugh:

406 whp wheezy!!!
p566376_1.jpg

p566376_2.jpg

I think Jay thinks just the pretty alone was worth all the hard work and $$$$??? Besides Jays old setup is on Vixens car so its not like he lost anything, he just gained a 1J......:icon_bigg

Where is that video Jay????:icon_razz

Last edited:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
You guys may go through several 7m's and his 1jz will still be going strong, make sure to figure that into the build value. :icon_wink

Jay just told me his hp/$ just got an increase today! And he hasn't even pushed it past 19psi yet, I want to see what it does with 23psi on race gas.

BTW, Jay told me they did find a boost leak today, and it helped with the engine bogging. So I was wrong about my guess, and I think Rajunz called it right.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Well that may be true Aaron but my calculations put him at roughly $200/hp. If I had that much money I could build a few 7M's :aigo:

But yeah, I will also go on to say that the pure bling factor alone is worth alot. While Jays 7M was a nice one...that 1J is soooo clean. Im already making plans for putting one in a 1st gen Celica.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Video is loading as I type. It takes a while though so hold your damn britches.........:biglaugh:

Pete, I try not to think about the money that I've spent on my 1jz because I think about all the lap dan.......uh I mean the vacation at Disney Land I could have had.................:naughty:

IJ, You know I'm not dumb enough to leave the emergency break down. I pulled it up as far as it would go, and held it just to make sure that it didn't come on during my pulls..............:rolleyes:

Ken, I missed IJ's humor too, but now not quite so much...................just kidding. I love it, and I laughed out loud when I read that about my ebrake...........:yelrotflm

Aaron, if I can get a money back guarantee on my 1j, I'll turn the boost up to 30psi...................but I'm sure 25 and racegas will be fine................:icon_bigg

Buckshot, don't make me put you on my ignore list along with IJ................:evil2:

Ryan, you are the only one allowed to watch the video. No one else will be able to see it, but don't tell anyone that it's uploaded. I'm going to go and upload another one.
http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e11/supraheroes/?action=view&current=SANY0026.flv

The videor is an amateur so please don't be so hard, and yes I know I still need a reservoir cap, but I haven't found one yet. I have a good lead on one though. Thanks, and dont' worry, I can take the abuse................:biglaugh: