The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
suprahero said:
For the record, Aaron said the wiring was fine, BUT it's easier for him to redo it then it is for him to trouble shoot. That's my story and I'm sticking to it..........:biglaugh:
Until Aaron posts likewise im calling you out!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
MKIII Vixen here with breaking news......This information just in...........Suprahero and BigAaaron have been reported seen at Walker Dyno. According to my source it was reported that the Blue Beast preformed well, producing 371 RWHP and 308 torque at 16 psi........You will be updated as new information is made available.We will now return to our regularly scheduled programing.................:biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Thanks for the update, Vixen!
Nice work Jay!
I figured the Blue Man group + all them fixins you made would slow things down. :)
blueman.jpeg

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
MKIII VIXEN said:
MKIII Vixen here with breaking news......This information just in...........Suprahero and BigAaaron have been reported seen at Walker Dyno. According to my source it was reported that the Blue Beast preformed well, producing 371 RWHP and 308 torque at 16 psi........You will be updated as new information is made available.We will now return to our regularly scheduled programing.................:biglaugh:
So how did your daughter do at her pageant?:icon_razz

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
MKIII VIXEN said:

Not quite the 406 rwhp and 379 torque from the 7M that was in there before, eh? :icon_razz 71 ft-lb more torque to go.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
probably didnt have a whole lot of tuning time. Awesome first dyno numbers. By TX2K7 you should be easily over 400 right? Now you got me rethinking my build...Just how many over 400hp dyno passes will a stock A340 make? :aigo:

I think I may just have to find out.

Well done Jay and Aaron...congrats on the conversion.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
No problem guys.......:icon_bigg

Suprahooked they did good....Thanks for asking........Mom's glad it's over...;)

Forced Torque, No, I didn't get to go. That's ok though, that just means you and Ryan will be there when I get to dyno...........:icon_bigg

Swaq, If you haven't figure anything else out about Jay, you should have figured out that there is no such thing as a finished project.............There is always something else that can be upgraded........:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
swaq said:
Not quite the 406 rwhp and 379 torque from the 7M that was in there before, eh? :icon_razz 71 ft-lb more torque to go.

Lets all give the guy a break!!! The car wasn't even running this afternoon and he put down 371. I would say that is one hell of a sucess!!! Besides in 2 weeks he will be on the dyno again. I am sure at this point Jay is just happy to have a running driving car. Great Job Jay!!! :icon_bigg

Ninja edit!!! Oh I guess good Job Aaron as well......lol

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
MKIII VIXEN said:
Swaq, If you haven't figure anything else out about Jay, you should have figured out that there is no such thing as a finished project.............There is always something else that can be upgraded........:biglaugh:
da89soup said:
Lets all give the guy a break!!! The car wasn't even running this afternoon and he put down 371. I would say that is one hell of a sucess!!! Besides in 2 weeks he will be on the dyno again. I am sure at this point Jay is just happy to have a running driving car. Great Job Jay!!! :icon_bigg

Ninja edit!!! Oh I guess good Job Aaron as well......lol

Oh I know, I was just teasing. :)

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
MKIII VIXEN said:
MKIII Vixen here with breaking news......This information just in...........Suprahero and BigAaaron have been reported seen at Walker Dyno. According to my source it was reported that the Blue Beast preformed well, producing 371 RWHP and 308 inch /lbs of torque at 6 psi........You will be updated as new information is made available.We will now return to our regularly scheduled programing.................:biglaugh:

^fixed... you somehow had an extra 1 in there in the PSI and you forgot to put the units on the torque... and people say 1jz's have no torque...

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
We're back! There is a lot left in this setup, but before that happens it will need a 2jz map sensor or some other way to compensate for the 540cc injectors. We had to go down to 30psi on the afpr in order to get the a/f from pegging at 10:1 as soon as boost came on. Even with the fuel pressure lowered, and the afc at -50%, it is still a little rich in some spots. The compression was low before we left for the dyno, which we think may be fixed with a valve adjustment, but we are going to pull the valve covers tomorrow and check that out. We literally put it together, checked for leaks, and drove it directly to the dyno.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I agree with you Soapra, but I'm all tapped out at the moment. I've been selling my body at night just to make ends meet. Unfortunately I'm older now and my body doesn't bring as much as it used too.................:(

When we got to the dyno last night, our first pull made 205rwhp, so we really got alot more power with a proper tune. 371 is lower than I was hoping for, but I've still got a few bugs to work out. I have low compression, and we think it's in the head work. We're going to try and solve that riddle this morning. Hopefully we'll come up with a few answers. I've got two weeks before Ryan comes down and I dyno again, so maybe I'll get it running better before then.....................:x:

A friend of RacerXJ220 was there and his 350z made 396rwhp with a bolt on Vortec Supercharger and 8.5 psi. It was a sweet looking ride, and it made awesome power. I wouldn't want to run up beside him on the highway, cause it really looks like a sleeper.................:love: