The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Jay knows I have all the respect in the world for him and his ride...and I certainly got nothing against 1JZ's...just doing a little teasing so I can feel like part of the hip crowd in this thread. God knows theres nothing exciting going on over in mine.

<---this banana dance is for you Aaron! lol

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
theWeezL said:
Jay knows I have all the respect in the world for him and his ride...and I certainly got nothing against 1JZ's...just doing a little teasing so I can feel like part of the hip crowd in this thread. God knows theres nothing exciting going on over in mine.

<---this banana dance is for you Aaron! lol

No probs, I was just messing with you too. :biglaugh:

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Jay, you going to wear your straw hat and overalls? I might see if mine still fit. Special occasion and all.

Aaron, bring some warm clothes.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I may go buy a pair just for the cameras. I'll borrow a few chickens from my cousin and throw them around the yard as well................:biglaugh:

I seen your thread today Weezl and it's looking good. I wan't even aware that you were building Lucy up to be bigger, stronger, and faster until today..................lol

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:
I may go buy a pair just for the cameras. I'll borrow a few chickens from my cousin and throw them around the yard as well................:biglaugh:
das funni

you white people sure are silly:biglaugh:

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
bigaaron

singin songs, fixin supras and fightin round the world!

604_image_18.jpg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
bigaaron said:
hahaha, it does, I was no geography major!

A few bags of sand around a plastic pool?
Gulf Shores, Al................The most beautiful white sand you would ever lay your eyes on.
It's about 5 hours south of us.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque said:
Down here in the land of ForcedTorque

Where he rules with a heavy foot and a soft heart....................:biggrinki

All Hale King Torque...................:bowdown:

:biglaugh:

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
All the posting about kissing cousins, and Deliverence and what not make me laugh, because... im sure I'm going to regret telling you guys this but... the river/creek they filmed Deliverence at is 45 minutes away from my house... i go dirtbiking all the time by it.

^^^post whore section^^^
VVV applying to the thread sectionVVVV
Awsome build, good luck this weekend.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Have you ever been canoeing down the river with your friends? Come on, you can tell us the steamy details.....................I bet you'll deny ever going down it in a boat with your friends. Dont' try it cause we won't believe you................:biglaugh: