The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Patrick, we're probably going to the dyno Saturday but I won't know what time until we get the car fixed. Blake, the owner of the dyno told me that he would open it up Sunday if I needed him too, since Aaron is coming in from out of town. He's a really cool guy and a great tuner.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
So, Jay, my video a little too close to home for comment? ;)
I thought it was funny as could be. Laughter is infectious and he definately had me rolling. It didn't hit close to home though because we dont have a comedy barn. Actually we've got one of the number one rated comedy clubs in the U.S...............I guess hillbillies are funny...............:biglaugh:

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Dang now I'm torn. Should I go visit my car and try and get it running or stick around Alabama to see the 1JAYZ come to life. When does Aaron fly in, Friday or Saturday?

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
staticpat said:
Dang now I'm torn. Should I go visit my car and try and get it running or stick around Alabama to see the 1JAYZ come to life. When does Aaron fly in, Friday or Saturday?
Friday night.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
It's as if Aaron wasn't highly thought of already! He doesn't need to do this to earn anyones respect around here, yet he is doing it anyway. That speaks volumes about him. Aaron is one hell of a guy! I think this is awesome, and I already have time off work on the 16th to come up there. Wish I could come up this weekend too.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Damn you Aaron!!! All this hype over the great Aaron coming to Bama. Never mide a little over a week later Im coming but everyone seems to have forgoten about my sorry Gay Blue NA Ass.......:cry: :biglaugh:

I am so happy Aaron is coming to get the 1J running as it should. I cant wait to ride in the car when I get there. To be honest I have never riden in a 1J car or for that matter even seen a 1j up close so I am, as the great Aaron would say STOKED. Im sure you will keep us filled with pictures and a video or two Jay. We all want to see Aaron hard at work. And yes Scott I agree Aaron did not need to come to help his rep we all know what a stand up guy he is. I will tell you this, when I am ready for my build Driftmotion is all I need to know after seeing how Jay was treated...:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Celebrity status?.............I like that..................:biglaugh:

I will definately take some video of the dyno and the track if we get to race. Aaron is really going to help me feel good about doing the swap now. I've been having second thoughts about ever getting it done right. Now I know it will be done right and last a long time. Two more days until he arrives, and then seventeen more until Ryan arrives. I may as well open up a bording house for supra owners....................:biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:

I will definately take some video of the dyno and the track if we get to race. Aaron is really going to help me feel good about doing the swap now. I've been having second thoughts about ever getting it done right. Now I know it will be done right and last a long time. Two more days until he arrives, and then seventeen more until Ryan arrives. I may as well open up a bording house for supra owners....................:biglaugh:

If you change your mind, remember your little black friend interested in the turbo kit. :]

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprahero said:

Jay you need to get vixon running the camcorder, and Ricky taking pics:evil2: And make sure you let Ricky see how smooth Arron works:icon_razz And take that stick away from ricky. LOL:naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm twice Ricky's size so he feels better with the stick in his hands............:biglaugh:

Joe, I've done came past the point of no return so I'll just have to stick with this setup I've got now. Sorry brother............lol