Supramania Contributor
Boooo.
quagmire-731058.JPG

bsi_famgu12.gif

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
All I have to say is I am so happy that Aaron is going to Alabama before I am. This works out well for me because if Aaron gets back to California in one piece I will know its safe to go to Jay's house. I still am kinda concerned about being killed and burried in the dungen!!!!!:biglaugh:

We are all hoping you come back safe and sound Aaron........:evil2: :biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Shytheed Dumas said:
Aaron, be sure to look out for those Alabama beavers. The one I hit did a lot of damage to my rental car and stunk like hell.

uhhhhhh...huh huh...yeah.....hhyour beaver stunk!

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Hell Jay with Big A coming over That is better than winning ROTY
Its nice to see sm comm. this tight, And Arron you are 1 hell of a man to do this for Jay. :evil2:

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
man thats awesome that aarons coming to help jay. aaron you better watch out, after jay shows off his pretty 1j everyone in the south is going to want help lol. maybe someday i can convince you to want to journey back out south to help another redkneck with his 1jz swap.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ryan, Aaron has no worries about getting out of here safely. It wasn't the Californians that beat us in the Civil War, it was them damn yankees....................:evil2:
I'll see what I can do about keeping you safe though since you are painting my interior. Just for your safety though when people are around, don't say anything. Just grunt real loud and then spit like you got a was of tobacco in your mouth. You should be fine then......................:biglaugh:

Now everyone know why I've been on the www.driftmotion.com bandwagon for so long. I always knew what a great person Aaron is. If I had bought a clip from anyone else that sells them, I would have gotten a good luck with the swap and that's it. I probably owe Aaron a hundred dollars in phone bills, but haven't heard one thing about them. They really are a great company and this proves it once and for all.

Joe, try not to tear up more than Aaron can fix while you are partying at driftmotion. He'll blame me for it, and I can't handle the pressure...............:biglaugh:

...........frog gigging is when you take a three pronged spear that's about five feet long and throw it at bullfrogs on the bank. You're usually in a boat slowly trolling along the bank with a flashlight. I've never been, since I don't senslessly kill anything and I'm not going to cook the froglegs when I get throgh.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
Ryan, Aaron has no worries about getting out of here safely. It wasn't the Californians that beat us in the Civil War, it was them damn yankees....................:evil2:

since I don't senslessly kill anything and I'm not going to cook.

You guys read that!!! First he is going to kill my Yankey ass, then he is going to cook me and eat me. Looks like I wont be buried in the dungen after all....:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
bobiseverywhere said:
LOL

If Jay was Driving around the The General Lee shouting Yee Haw then i might be a little worried

If they would let me drive around in the General Lee and shout Yee Haw, then I would, but there's that whole restraining order thing...............:nono:

Kyle you should really think about coming down one day. All of our women are pale and covered in ink,....................well except for my wife................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque said:
No worries........They aren't brothers or even 1st cousins

ninja edit********* Just last week my boss told me his wife was his 4th cousin

Scott, you told me I couldn't talk in my videos, so I'm going to have to put a shhh order on you for telling stories like that about your boss. It may be true, but we don't need any more negative stories about kissing cousins....................:biglaugh:

I just hope no one watched that American Idol tonight that was taped in Birmingham. Just because those people were auditioning here doesn't mean they didn't drive in from out of state.....................:biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
da89soup said:
All I have to say is I am so happy that Aaron is going to Alabama before I am. This works out well for me because if Aaron gets back to California in one piece I will know its safe to go to Jay's house. I still am kinda concerned about being killed and burried in the dungen!!!!!:biglaugh:

We are all hoping you come back safe and sound Aaron........:evil2: :biglaugh:
Im picturing Jay strumming the banjo, and Ricky saying " Ryan, you sure do have a purty mouth".:biglaugh: