The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks alot Josh for the research and the info.

My question is this: Will the tensioner get the belt tighter when it's cranked up since it is hydraulic or runs off of pressure?

I agree with Ryan that Driftmotion deserves Vendor of the year, followed closely behind by Tanya. They have both contributed alot to this site..............:bowdown:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Awww shucks...:icon_bigg
Ok, I'll start packing the tsrm, multimeter, 1jz ecu, map sensor, coilpacks, crimpers, soldering station, etc... :biglaugh:
Jay is cool and I've never been to the south, and a change of scenery would do me good for a few days. Plus I see a lot of things I could help with that would be way easier in person then to try to explain over the phone or email.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
WOW!!!

I can't believe my good fortune. I guess Carma really works. I've tried to help a few people on here by donating alot of parts, and now Aaron is donating his time to little ol' me. I hope this isn't a cruel and unusual joke...............:biglaugh:

JAV, you never can tell about my wife. She'll have to buy your ticket though because I've spent all my money on my car and two beauty pageant dresses. No, I'm not going to be in one, but my daughters are.

This site is so wonderful, and the people make it that way. Aaron is definately going above and beyond the call of duty, and I appreciate it more than I can say..................:bowdown:

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
suprahero said:
WOW!!!

I can't believe my good fortune. I guess Carma really works. I've tried to help a few people on here by donating alot of parts, and now Aaron is donating his time to little ol' me. I hope this isn't a cruel and unusual joke...............:biglaugh:

JAV, you never can tell about my wife. She'll have to buy your ticket though because I've spent all my money on my car and two beauty pageant dresses. No, I'm not going to be in one, but my daughters are.

This site is so wonderful, and the people make it that way. Aaron is definately going above and beyond the call of duty, and I appreciate it more than I can say..................:bowdown:

It deff must be Karma Jay :)

I hope you guys will be able to get things worked out and running

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
::w00t:: ........my car will be running this weekend. Aaron is coming down to see the south. My car is going to be fixed, running, and dyno'd this weekend, if the Lord's willing and the creek don't rise. Then in February Ryan is coming down from North Dakota and he is going to help me paint all of my interior pieces and make my car look good on the inside as well. Should have lots of fun and hopefully some videos to show you..............lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm going to see if I can't find him someone to cook him a grit..................:biglaugh:

We may even go possum hunting and frog gigging. I will definately try and get some video of the dyno and hopefully we'll get to go to the track. Aaron, if you can, how about bringing your video recorder since it's probably better than mine.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
suprahero said:
I'm going to see if I can't find him someone to cook him a grit..................:biglaugh:

We may even go possum hunting and frog gigging. I will definately try and get some video of the dyno and hopefully we'll get to go to the track. Aaron, if you can, how about bringing your video recorder since it's probably better than mine.

I'll dust off the dv camcorder, and my camera does pretty good video too!

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
OneJoeZee said:
what the hell is frog gigging?
FM2060~Family-Guy-Quagmire-Posters.jpg