The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I haven't gotten a battery box yet. I will probably order one tonight. I think I saw some on HPF.com. I still need to order a filter and intake pipe, but the apexi filters are red. That's going to look awful in my engine bay I think, but I really want a good filter...any suggestions? I dont have my fusebox mounted yet, but I'm going to mount it kind of like where it is now.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
suprahero said:
I haven't gotten a battery box yet. I will probably order one tonight. I think I saw some on HPF.com. I still need to order a filter and intake pipe, but the apexi filters are red. That's going to look awful in my engine bay I think, but I really want a good filter...any suggestions? I dont have my fusebox mounted yet, but I'm going to mount it kind of like where it is now.

I heard that the Blitz SUS Filter is nice and easy to maintain no speacial oils. (I want to get one of these, i think) $2XX.00 For a Supra kit i don't know if the 2JZ Kit will work or not
http://www.blitz-performance.com/Blitz_Intake_Sus.htm

I have the Green HKS Mushroom filter now. But i don't really like foam filters.

The Apexi one is supposed to be good. But i get what you mean about the colour. You could always make a cold air box for the filter or run the tubbing down behind the fog where no one can see it

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Aaron, it looked like the a/c was going to rub a whole in the ic pipes. It was real close and I was kind of wanting to move the battery in the back anyways to have more room for my bov. This kind of works out best for both reasons.

Here is a picture I took this morning although it doesn't really show anything. It's my instrument panel installed. I hope to make alot more headway tomorrow. I've got big plans, I just hope they get carried out.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I don't know how many pictures I'll have tomorrow, but hopefully I'll have a good progress report............lol

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Get off SM and get that damned wiring done ya lazy bum :p

Jk dude looks good. But I thought the red line on a 1jz was 7k... Whuddafuxup with that?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can still see 7000 rpm on mine, it'll just be in the red. I plan on getting the wiring done tomorrow. I still have to install my Apexi SAFCII, AVC-R, and my AEM wideband. All in a days work I guess.

Joe you come in my thread and all you can say is "it is", no hello, goodbye, kiss my ass, or good job?..................:biglaugh:

I ended up buying th blitz filter with the aluminum frame and gray filter. It's should be a good filter...........hopefully.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Looking good Jay!!! No preasure but 23 days to make it driveable......:icon_razz

Oh ya you are correct ATF4 transmission fluid is is FTW in a manual.....:biglaugh: