Supra Haters Club

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
my girl like my car. She takes it out when im working and races mustangs. Plus she knows how happy my car makes me, so how bad can it be?

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I have no GF, not because of my supra mainly because girls in MO are nuts and wierd and when I find one that isnt shes married or involved so yea its shitty here, LOL.

I do think if a girl is jealous of an inanimate object, such as a car, then she is so insecure with herself that she wil probably eventually cheat on you, or at the very least come close because they are looking for that attraction from someone, anyone, and they think you're not as interested in them because you actually take time to work on your car etc.

Food for thought, I could be wrong but that situation is highly unlikely........LOL

GotBoost?

I do
Nov 25, 2005
By My Computer
Mine likes for me to have my Supras. With her full support, I currently own three Turbos: one is basically perfect, the other one is slowly getting there (I'm a bit lazy...), and the third one is tucked away in storage until i can turn my attention to it. I guess I'm lucky that way. Of course, I don't object to her getting her "dust collectors" (she actually calls them 'antiques'), so it goes both ways.

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
haha this thread is awesome, my gf loves the supra, complians a little about the costs of upkeep but she loves driving it down the highway and occasionally yells SMOKE IT haha good times

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
i had one girl complain about the supra. the rest were fine with it. i had my time, she had her time and we had our time.

simpsons7s

Its pronounced Nu-clear..
Oct 9, 2005
Riverside, Ca.
The first five years I had my supra, my ex-girlfriend hated the car, it was constantly breaking and I went through two BHG's. It was unreliable and I was always trying to keep it alive. After we broke up, my supra became the greatest car ever and I have had very little problems since, and its been another five years. I think the supra hated her too.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
Skam9685 said:
My "girl" thing absolutely loves my supra and was even helping me find one to buy when I found this one. When we are on the road driving she even sees them and calls them out before I can sometimes lol.

She just got her new job after being jobless for a few months and she said she's actually going to help PAY for stuff to get my supra running good again and to the way I dream it to be. I guess I'm kinda lucky. :)

yea your "girl" absolutely loves me :naughty:

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
My wife wants a Supra.

So that's about as good as it gets.

I'm selling her VW Cario, and I'll have to find a nice one for her that doesn't need much of anything to make it right.

Otherwise, I'll be spending all my time working on Supras.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
LilMissMkIII said:
I will bitch slap some sense into these girls when i am at SILV next year. How DARE they hate Supras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooot, I should be there next year too... let's kick some hatin' bitches asses!!! LOL