Supra Haters Club

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
I've been reading this thread to my girl, and she wants to start a "I hate supra haters club! NUF said"!

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
my wife doesn't HATE my supra. she hates ME for loving my supra. like the other guy said....early in our marriage it started ALOT of arguments. she thinks its fast already and doesn't need to be upgraded, but ofcourse i think otherwise. other than that she's cool with it. She just hates the fact that i spend more time working on cars in general instead of taking her out.....owell my supra will be the last thing on my mind soon when the baby arrives..... :)

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
Well I got a few. Even though I am 15 and have never been in a serious relationship (go figure), it happened to me. When I first got my MkII at 14 my girlfriend thought it was going to the shop, coming home, and put away untill I was older.

She later decided to walk to my house after not being able to get ahold of me for 4 days. She walked up and I was under the oil pan (don't remember why) and she kicked me in the (yup, that's right). I jumped up and hit my head on the pan. Speaking like a little girl I said "what was that for, dick?!". Haha, she said " I don't have a dick thank you".... I sighed while holding my premature nuts. She asked me if this is where I have been/doing for the past days. I said yes.

She kicked the turnlight shattering it :O
p763911_1.jpg

Well I jumped from under the car faster than hell and shooed her away. Haven't seen her since....

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
LilMissMkIII said:
I will bitch slap some sense into these girls when i am at SILV next year. How DARE they hate Supras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: best response yet!

My wife actually wanted me to upgrade the turbo..LOL so of course I added things to go along with that. :biglaugh:

Duane

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
So i pulled my interior today, spent most of my day doing that, and no word of a lie, my girlfriends biggest concerns were " should i label some of this stuff so you dont forget where it goes?" and "what can i pull off next!?"

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Skam9685 said:
You love your right hand. :icon_bigg
You know I think somebody on Ebay makes a fuzzy thing that fits around the gas filler tube:biglaugh:
My wife hates me spending the time and money on the Supra. But she really likes driving it when she has to and I hear her bragging about it to other people. She's also told me to go sleep with her a few times, which is why I was checking out the Ebay:biglaugh:

dylan

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2006
quebec
Looking at the 2 Supras 1jz +7mgte ,2 Landcruisers,the F150, and the windstar in the yard the rolling toolbox and parts in the kitchen along with a few in the bedroom ...I think my X started the Supra Haters club (she loved her LandCruiser).....Later Barry

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
One possible reason why many women hate the Supras because of the amount of time their men spend on it. On the other hand, it's great that many of the women are still supportive of their men since they tag along to the Supra meets.

chedderknight

PiYauD-BaKa
Apr 4, 2005
Glendale, CA
www.myspace.com
my girlfriend at first hated my car, but then spending time with it and letting her drive it around sometimes, grew attached to it, so when my auto transmission went out, she lent me the large sum of money to get it back on the road again, now im sporting a 5 speed transmission and when we go out she asks if she can drive back home, I love it! love the progress!