Supra Haters Club

dylan

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2006
quebec
Move north you only need the air about 4 weeks out of the year..Then the warmth of a Supra Hater for the rest ..Later Barry

yankiwi

Aug 27, 2005
DFW
No supra haters in my house!!

Probably helps that the supra has been here longer than the wife:biglaugh: She knew what she was getting into early on so now she has no choice:evil2:

Whenever I buy something for my car, she decides it's only fair if she gets something she wants too, seeing as that normally involves her shopping from the victorias secret catalog it is definitely a win-win situation for me :boobs:

boosted17

Jun 5, 2005
Florence, KY
The wife loved my 1st Supra. Liked my second Supra and would love my third Supra if I could get it on the road! She hates me spending money but she knows it makes me happy so she is okay with it.

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
I know many local guys out here that there wife’s/girlfriends hate and I mean absolutely hate husband/boyfriends supras... even the thought of working on there car or another persons car drives them up the wall! I couldn’t be married to somebody what doesn’t support what I do and helping others when needed.

When I was building my supra my girl friend was going crazy because I wasn’t spending anytime with her, and she would try to pull me away from working on my can and I tell her the more time I spend messing around the more time ill be working on my supra.

I cant really tell if my girl friends hates my car because when I gave her a ride in it after I finished my car she had a shit eating grin ear to ear like a kid with her can in the cookie jar.

I told my girlfriend when I first meet her that my supra is nearly everything to me and it is who I have become, it maybe an object but it’s an object of my affection of everything that I do and that I am.

I’ve told her if you can’t deal with it there’s the door.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Zerocool said:
I told my girlfriend when I first meet her that my supra is nearly everything to me and it is who I have become, it maybe an object but it’s an object of my affection of everything that I do and that I am.

I’ve told her if you can’t deal with it there’s the door.

And THAT'S exactly what I did with my GF, oops, I mean ex GF ;).

I have to have a freaking hobby damnit!

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
my gf not only is supportive of my habit, she contributes! bought me an intercooler for when i went ffim :) she keeps wanting to go to the tx2k events. hopefully we can make it to vegas soon.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
my wife has always been into what ever car i am because she knows its my hobby and i will always be a car guy have been before i met her.... She loves the supra too though to it helps... the way she looks at it is i put the food on the table for her and the two kiddies and pay the bills so if i want to enjoy a car and spend some money on it.. I work for it.... besides my car is an 89 and hers is a 2004...

I really despise women who dont respect that there boyfriend/husband has a hobby that he enjoys.. hey the guy could be out cheating on them with other women instead of working on and enjoying his car....