Supra Haters Club

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
IJ. said:
My GF refers to my car as "the other woman" which I guess for her is better than me having one for real ;)

My wife is friends with an older lady and one day the wife was bitchin about my car (back when I had my 85 Celica GT-S) and she told her that it could be worse. At least I wasn't cheating, an alcoholic, wife beater, or addicted to gambling. That gave her a new perspective. She'd still rather I not have a project car but she deals with it now.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
SuperSupraKid said:
okkkk my ex girlfriend broke up with me mainly because of the supra.

good, now find one who will embrace your hobby, not shit all over it.

and speaking of gf lending money, i had a chance to buy a cf hood, she pulled the money out and handed it over! I had to go to the bank the next day but still

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
My girlfriend wants me to build her a n/a auto supra so she can get rid of her current car. She wants a turbo, but I said after a year of driving a n/a she can have one lol.. She said it has to be black with pink flames.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
My wife refers to my car as the Giant waste of time and money!!!!:3d_frown:

Last edited:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
MDCmotorsports said:
Seriously, a girl who is jellous over a car? Yikes.

I had one of those not too long ago. She told me, "Go play with your little cars." So you know what? I did. ;)

Ahhh, so much less stress and more money to put into something else now :D

Emik87t

GameOver
May 30, 2007
Iowa
haha, mine hates mine because of the money and time i spend on it as well but i gotta have my supra.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
when i'm not working on other people's stuff, and my girl and i are supposed to hang out, she'll sometimes say:

"are you sure you want to hang out? i know you haven't had a lot of time for your car, and i know you really want to get it done..."

it's so cute. :)

-shaeff

89TurboPC

May 10, 2007
Beach Cities, SoCal
The only reason my wife hate it cuz she can't drive it.
If I tell her I want another supra, she will help me find one but it has to be automatic which is no fun ;)
Did I said, my 2 yrs old boy already said that the car is his?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Man, I feel sorry for you guys who have less understanding/loving/accepting women... My wife is ridiculously supportive... Even though my build has taken nearly two effin years, she's still supportive... Everytime I was ready to throw in the towel, part it out, whatever, she would give me the drive to go on...

She does love riding in it too... *hmmmmmmm* She's told me that its a turn on when that boost hits and it pushes her back in the seat, and that was only at 500hp, so maybe... *rubs chin and looks off in thought* Maybe she wants that rush from 650+ horses... AH HA! Alterior motives! Sneaky woman! lol...

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Reign_Maker said:
Man, I feel sorry for you guys who have less understanding/loving/accepting women... My wife is ridiculously supportive... Even though my build has taken nearly two effin years, she's still supportive... Everytime I was ready to throw in the towel, part it out, whatever, she would give me the drive to go on...

She does love riding in it too... *hmmmmmmm* She's told me that its a turn on when that boost hits and it pushes her back in the seat, and that was only at 500hp, so maybe... *rubs chin and looks off in thought* Maybe she wants that rush from 650+ horses... AH HA! Alterior motives! Sneaky woman! lol...
Wow what a woman. Better watch out Reign, one of these guys will steal her away.
Now were exactly do you live:naughty:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Aside from hating when I skip out on her to work on cars...

She did literally tear up when I mentioned selling the 82.

She is soooo whipped. :icon_bigg

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
My wife does not "hate" or "love" my supra. She likes when we go out on the weekend and take off the targa. She likes to go fast and gets a kick out of the "funny noise" the BOV makes. However now that its 95+ in Florida and her SUV's A/C is 100% better then my supras A/C, she allways wants to take the SUV. So untill I can get the A/C working better she says my car is the "Winter car" :(

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Reign_Maker said:
AJ, I live in Fl... :D:D:D

John, lol. Tamara loves the bird under my hood, lol... And ACs are over rated... :D
Up to 1.5 years ago I lived in Northport, by Port Charlotte, for 10 years.
What's your exact address :biglaugh:

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Reign_Maker said:
John, lol. Tamara loves the bird under my hood, lol... And ACs are over rated... :D

HA!! I am used to it. I would not mind a colder A/C but my wife is spoiled, The A/C in her SUV is ARCTIC cold.. if its possible to be too cold then thats her A/C. So she is used to the cold.

I must admit, I could not do without myne. Its not working at its best, but I could not drive to work and use it for work without an A/C.

And Reign, when I do finish my 2nd MK3 it will be at as many shows as I can get it to! And I expect to see you next to me NO A/C and ALL!! :icon_bigg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
AJ: NW fl... ;)

Simpson: that was classic!

John: I havent driven, in the summer, with out AC, so... Well, my old Ford LTD had no AC... :D:D:D