So, who here plays GT4?

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Yellow 13 said:
soooo...ummmm...whos who now?
2 of my friends are playing. Thomas = Me, Alex = venom, and arthur = CryoSlash's Friend/ Goblin. we decided not to crowd team japan xcause i knew there would be issues :D

ps, what car you usign for the usa? im runnign a mustang svt cobra, hes gonna be runnign a c4 corvette. heh we gonna pwn. on straights that is lol.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
I was hoping you wouldn't pick cars until we had all of the rules set because it would just cause trouble. The mods you can't use are:

Spoilers/Wings
Nitrous
The only driving aid allowed will be TCS

If you have those, remove them.

Anyways, I was hoping to start the competition once we have all 12 people..let's just wait until we have enough.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
That's like saying "why no nitrous?". I don't think Spoilers/Nitrous should be in it. If anyone else disagrees, we'll change the rules then...

EDIT: 89jdm7m proves my point. I think it's too much of a help for the little cost it has. It's sort of like Driving Aids IMO.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Ma70.Ent said:
That's like saying "why no nitrous?". I don't think Spoilers/Nitrous should be in it. If anyone else disagrees, we'll change the rules then...

EDIT: 89jdm7m proves my point. I think it's too much of a help for the little cost it has. It's sort of like Driving Aids IMO.

I dont use driving aids.

Anyways Ive got three cars made for US. I wont say what ones but theyre all running less than 1:16 on highspeed ring for under 75K, no nitrous or spoilers.

I say we should have a 1 type of car per team. that way we dont have a whole team of skyline or corvettes.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Yellow 13 said:
I say we should have a 1 type of car per team. that way we dont have a whole team of skyline or corvettes.

Good idea. But just in case people don't realize it:

He obviously means that once someone has a car, no one else can use it. This'll make things interesting.

Well, for team Japan, I call the JZA70/MA70 Supra. :)

EDIT for swaq: Well, 9 people will be good enough then for team Germany/USA/Japan and we'll get rid of UK/etc. if no one joins them.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Yellow 13 said:
I dont use driving aids.

Anyways Ive got three cars made for US. I wont say what ones but theyre all running less than 1:16 on highspeed ring for under 75K, no nitrous or spoilers.

why are you guys running slow times :aigo:
im hitting 1,10's with my car on the high speed. Did you get any tire upgrade? i did and it helps a lot.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
CryoSlash said:
why are you guys running slow times :aigo:
im hitting 1,10's with my car on the high speed. Did you get any tire upgrade? i did and it helps a lot.
The sub 1:16 was the slowest of the three. I had a low 1:11 with one of the cars.

since your on my team. What car are you going to use Cryoslash?

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Yellow 13 said:
The sub 1:16 was the slowest of the three. I had a low 1:11 with one of the cars.

since your on my team. What car are you going to use Cryoslash?
im using a msuatng svt cobra. my friend alex who is also our ally is usign a c4 vette. hes runnign 1.11's as well, easily.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
CryoSlash said:
im using a msuatng svt cobra. my friend alex who is also our ally is usign a c4 vette. hes runnign 1.11's as well, easily.

Word, Ill use the GTO then. Its running 1:12's I might shed a few horsepower by dropping to the weakest intake and then using soft tires.

ekd663

Nov 7, 2005
WI
So, will we be stuck with one car for every track, or can we use different cars for different tracks?

I also think spoilers should be allowed.