Fairfield, California
Im ready to represent for Europe

sm_photo_missing.jpg

My $75,000 monster!

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
$75K is a tight budget, The best car I could make for europe is the french hommell and it only ran a 1.21 on high speed circuit, i can probally squeeze a 1.18-1.19 out.

Im gonna go give the Audi Quattro 3.2L a try.

Edit: BTW Im just messing around on my own, just so no one gets the idea that Im starting the competition.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Yellow 13 said:
2 - 2nd
1 - 3rd

The points would be decided by the drivers top course times added together and then averaged out. The team with the quickest average time gets the most points. That way it would encourage everyone to do good and not say "Swaqs on my team so we are gonna win" lol.

The point system was going to be like that anyway.

Anyways, depending on what the person gets, ie:

Germany = 1st
Japanese = 2nd
Japanese = 3rd
Germany = 4th
USA = 5th
USA = 6th

I'll add up the points and see which team has the highest one. The tiebreaking system would be simple, so I'll describe that later.

-=NOTE: SOMETIMES THIS POST WILL BE EDITED SOMETIMES TO INCLUDE MORE PEOPLE JUST IN CASE THEY FORGET TO COPY/PASTE THE LIST=-

Looks like we're gonna do the country/75k budget challenge. This won't be just an A70 challenge. Those are barely interesting (one-make challenges). So far, we'll have 3 people per country, then it'll grow if more want to play. I might make a new topic for this challenge so everything is organized and ready, but we'll start off with a list of people.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Japan:
1. Ma70.EnT
2. CryoSlash's friend

USA:
1. Yellow 13
2. Cryoslash
3. CryoVenom

Germany:
1. swaq

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

In another topic, I will _clearly_ state all and every single rule there is. But just so you know, screenshots for times and stuff are not required. We'll use the honor system. If people are desperate enough to make themselves look better on the internet...then what can i say? Also, please try not to buy a car and tune it to the 75k budget (which includes car btw) until I state all of the rules. This way we don't have trouble.

C

CryoVenom

Going with a corvette probably, under USA

Haha wouldn't it be funny if I went UK(and area) with that 0hp steam wagon...

C

CryoVenom

Only the ones with hills... well, hills over 10 degrees on the incline...

CryoSlash said:
Hey this is CryoSlash's friend, Call me Goblin. i own an alltrac in real life, going to join this little tourney, im going with japan, :D

Arthur, bring alot of oil.

Last edited by a moderator: