Slow's build: Wheelie Bar Equipped

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Got my header flange in this past weekend, so i'll start on the header fab this coming weekend. i'll have the doors and fenders painted in the next couple weeks also.

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
hows the DP gonna be routed? out the fender like you were gonna do awhile ago? or are you gonna dodge the frame and go out the back?

its funny how this car has gone through so many setup changes without having been fired up once:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

you done yet?

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
souprat said:
its funny how this car has gone through so many setup changes without having been fired up once:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

LOL....tell me about it!

The exhaust will probably end up going out the side of the bumper...

My electrician flaked on me so I still don't have my welder wired up to the box yet, so I'm still kinda in-limbo...things will start getting going soon. I wish I was made of $$......

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Slow66 said:
...........I wish i was made of $$......
Quote of the century!:biglaugh:

Alot of drag cars don't run IC's, and the ones that do usually run Liquid Coolers...................

p577478_1.jpg

p577478_2.jpg

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Rajunz said:
Quote of the century!:biglaugh:

Alot of drag cars don't run IC's, and the ones that do usually run Liquid Coolers...................

Ahh, the beauty of alcohol :)

Get to work Bryan!

catch2nd

80's toyota lover
Mar 30, 2005
Oldest fair in CT
Slow66 said:
My electrician flaked on me so I still don't have my welder wired up to the box yet, so I'm still kinda in-limbo...things will start getting going soon. I wish I was made of $$......

We need pics..... of the welder!

ma70tt

Jan 31, 2007
deerfield
i know what youre sayin' about the $ thing. i had the worst winter yet w./my shop in the 9 years iv'e been doin' it. but i'll never give up. i didn't even gross enough in dec to pay the rent on my shop, let alone phone, heat, elec, etc... the weather has finally turned warm here in WI for the spring tho, so it's getting busier. yay! not to whore up your thread, but i need help in locating turbos for my car. and you had some ideas when i was kickin' around the t4 60-1 thing. so if ya know of anybody w./somethin' reasonably priced or a smokin deal hook me up. i def don't wanna spend $7-800.00+ each on the first pair that go on it.

lets see someupdates now!!! at least take some pics of your dog, or your drinkin' buddies doin' somethin' funny. i mean c'mon, i at least post pics and vids of what takes me away from time workin on mine...

ma70tt

Jan 31, 2007
deerfield
ma70tt said:
i know what youre sayin' about the $ thing. i had the worst winter yet w./my shop in the 9 years iv'e been doin' it. but i'll never give up. i didn't even gross enough in dec to pay the rent on my shop, let alone phone, heat, elec, etc... the weather has finally turned warm here in WI for the spring tho, so it's getting busier. yay! not to whore up your thread, but i need help in locating turbos for my car. and you had some ideas when i was kickin' around the t4 60-1 thing. so if ya know of anybody w./somethin' reasonably priced or a smokin deal hook me up. i def don't wanna spend $7-800.00+ each on the first pair that go on it.

lets see some updates now!!! at least take some pics of your dog, or your drinkin' buddies doin' somethin' funny. i mean c'mon, i at least post pics and vids of what takes me away from time workin on mine...

it's been a week+ WTF? where you fools at? i don't wanna lose focus here w./my project but. i need you guys!!! c'mon...

updates or ban?

JK brian:icon_razz ...

pretty much got my stroker/nos eg civic sold, so it's on like donkey kong!!! $9,000.00+ to waste on ma70tt!!!

ma70tt=chi07/my place/sema/vegas07/TX07/FTMFW!!!...

hey, i was thinkin'(if you read into the last line). if you can make chi. on the way to vegas we have to do an mkIII shootout at my place on my dyno... super cheap pulls for all MKIII owners, w. 1/4-1/8 mile times (i have the attachment) and a win all hp/tq. 1/4 time between us??? i'm only 2 hours from chi...

i promise slutty pics of WI women if we get updates and pics from slow66...
:naughty:

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
^LOL

Got the welder wired up, just have to go get some Argon this weekend since i have no time to do it during the week. Ive also moved the chevelle into storage so i have alot more room in the garage to work. And i also have a bunch of parts i gotta take pics of and sell to help fund this project...lol

Tons of stuff to do and no time. I shoudl have some pics of progress this weekend though.

Cant wait for the pics of the slutty WI girls!

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Awesome Awesome car!!1 Hopefully you wont need an intercooler but air/water will do nicely if needed.Even in the trunk haha

:naughty:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

ma70tt

Jan 31, 2007
deerfield
RedEj8 said:

WTF? that's ridiculous...

ordered some new ss manifolds for mine today! still lookin' at turbos : ( ....

ill post some WI sluts for you freaks tomorrow, good to hear there is some progress tho!!!