Slow's build: Wheelie Bar Equipped

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
That sounds like one of those Budweiser "Real American Heroes" commercials...lol.

"So thank you Mr.SpendObsceneAmountsOfMoneyOnYourWorthlessPileOfAMKIIISupra for doing stuff that no one in their right mind would do.....Many men would have put all that $ on a down payment for a house, but not you.....you liek to shoot yourself in the foot....

:D

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Slow66 said:
That sounds like one of those Budweiser "Real American Heroes" commercials...lol.

"So thank you Mr.SpendObsceneAmountsOfMoneyOnYourWorthlessPileOfAMKIIISupra for doing stuff that no one in their right mind would do.....Many men would have put all that $ on a down payment for a house, but not you.....you liek to shoot yourself in the foot....

:D

Yea but people that do sane things with their money dont get a nifty little song written about them...
Keep up the good work and remember WE SALUTE YOU!

ma70tt

Jan 31, 2007
deerfield
Slow66 said:
miller syncro 200 :)

how does that compare to a lincoln square wave 175 pro? that's what i bought a few years ago. you would think i would have a miller being in wisconsin but i hate the local miller dealer, so :icon_evil ...

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Slow66 said:

You sir, are FTW!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
ma70tt said:
how does that compare to a lincoln square wave 175 pro? that's what i bought a few years ago. you would think i would have a miller being in wisconsin but i hate the local miller dealer, so :icon_evil ...

Heres the spec page for the Miller syncrowave 200. http://millerwelds.com/products/tig/syncrowave_200/ Just a couple extra features like the flow control, post flow, and the start control make it pretty nice i think....i cant wait to use it.

edit- heres a comparison page to the Lincoln precision 225.... http://millerwelds.com/products/tig/comparisons/syncrowave_200.html Im sure its a bit biased, but it gives the basic differences...

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
i hate you. lol. i have a miller 320 b/a p and i cant even use it cause i got nowhere to set it up till i find a suitable house. ugh. anyway, great work man. keep it up.

Last edited:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I'll take that 320 from you till you can use it, William.
Can't see you hanging onto it without using it... ;)

"Here's to you Mr. Icouldhavehadahousebynowwwwwww"

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
lol. nah, my credit sux is the problem(and ive never had a cc in my life, go figure), and no, im keepin my welder. got too good a deal on it. 300 amp output a/c and d/c high freq start and continuous. water cooled torch, footpedal, etc... its a big mofo but i got it for $650. works great. then i bought a speedglass 9002v to go with it. nothin near as nice as slows, but at least i got something. lol.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I was just joking. Just figured I'd give it some use till you could ;)

Doesn't that suck that no credit is worse than bad credit? How can that be?!?!! lol

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Thata nice deal william, ive been lookin local for soem used ones, btu it always seems that theyre sold by the time i call, or theyre just not what i want....so i just bought new...hopefully it works nice :)

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
spoolme said:
why new piping for a manifold? i thought you already had one made for the turbo on the First page?

Ron R. made that manifold for me before i decided to switch to a t6 turbo. The t4-46 adapter pushed the turbo wayyy up thru the hood, and i dodnt wanna cut up my CF 2" cowl hood. So i decided to sell that manifold and make a mani that will keep the big garrett under the hood....

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
That thing will actually fit under the hood? I figured you'd have to go with something custom/cut-out. Which would suck to do to the CF cowl.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Believe it or not, the turbo will be mounted in front of the motor and mounted sideways....the turbo should be mounted this weekend and i'll have some pics to go along with it