S2 Now makes Carbon doors :)

strictlySupra

Dec 19, 2006
Canada
sm_photo_missing.jpg

yah it has all been finished since then.. caged supra ftw.. no squeaks in this bitch lol. i want teh doors.

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
So i sent the message to S2 awhile ago. They said it may take awhile to get a response. It's been awhile, but it hasn't been 1 month yet. How long you guys think i should wait before i send off another letter?

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
well. im definatly interested in the doors. But im not ready for those until i get a roll cage. For saftey reasons. Im not worried about crashing my car, im worried about someone eles crashing into me, while driving my car. If theres an order i want that front lip first, also that hatch, then ill want the doors. Ive been trying for a year to get ahold of s2 with no luck

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
so I got bored and looked up a online translator to read the site... I feel special. but as for the doors maybe for all out drag.. but from my point of view I wouldn't want something like that..

although it would be some bragging rights to say I got carbon doors!

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Yeah, they haven't sent me anything back so maybe i'll send that letter direct to their email instead of through their website inquiry box. It said on their site however, that they respond to the inquiry box quicker than they do to actual emails. But its worth a shot