Thanks guys... Here is a LITTLE update:
507dbwp.jpg

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
IJ. said:
I have a bud here that started around the same time as Jake and his still isn't done yet ;)

7M time is very different to real world time.

Here's the formula :naughty:

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Schrödinger's cat is dead.

Wait no, he's not dead.

Sorry Jake, couldn't resist the physics jokes ;) Btw, what the heck is that beautifully welded 'thingy'. Is that a gas tank?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
jdub said:
Here's the formula :naughty:

After double checking all of your numbers, it seems Jake should have been through sometime around February 13, 2007.................:dunno:

That's taking in account all of the holidays and drunken friday nights as well.........:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yep, my tank... BIG thanks to my buddy and fabber Rob for the AWESOME custom sump... I have more pics Im gunna post later... But it is INCREDIBLE And after we sprayed it with rubberized coating, it seriously looks like it came from the factory this way... Stay tuned...

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Reign_Maker said:
Yep, my tank... BIG thanks to my buddy and fabber Rob for the AWESOME custom sump... I have more pics Im gunna post later... But it is INCREDIBLE And after we sprayed it with rubberized coating, it seriously looks like it came from the factory this way... Stay tuned...
Ask Rob if he want to come to Pa and do another sump for me :naughty:
Looks awesome Jake ,Keep that build moving now.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He needs mucho donero and is accepting all donations which will in turn get you a ride in this beautiful supra specimen. Of course all of these donations are tax deductible so give till it hurts.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yeah, give give give... :D

Ok, I got the tank installed yesterday, will post pics of the tank coated in rubberized coating... Looks good, I like it... Also, I just got back from the transmission shop, dropped her off for a rebuild... I'm going to pick her up on monday, and maybe next week install it... Then i just have to finish my IC piping, exhaust piping, get a few gauges and tune it...

6643tzl.jpg

54ii5wi.jpg

4uw91qe.jpg