REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
FT: Yes, Im running an Aeromotive A1000 pump... -10an feed to the pump, with a 85 micron pre filter and a 40 micron post filter, running -8an braided feed line with a -6an return...

IJ: do you mean to make it stealth? Or protect it from heat? You know what I was thinking, if someone wanted to be a real asshole, they could just unscrew my fitting and drain my tank in the parking lot somewhere... Is there anything they sell to "lock" the fitting in place?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^^Nobody would dare touch your car Jake. They would have two thousand angry Supramania members to deal with.............on second thought we do have some complete idiots in the south so a plan B might not be such a bad idea.............:biglaugh:

7-m-g-t-e

DFW Supra's!
Sep 11, 2005
Dallas,Tx
Reign_Maker said:
FT: Yes, Im running an Aeromotive A1000 pump... -10an feed to the pump, with a 85 micron pre filter and a 40 micron post filter, running -8an braided feed line with a -6an return...

IJ: do you mean to make it stealth? Or protect it from heat? You know what I was thinking, if someone wanted to be a real asshole, they could just unscrew my fitting and drain my tank in the parking lot somewhere... Is there anything they sell to "lock" the fitting in place?
Jake anyone that messes with your car will have MAJOR problems with the Supramania Wrecking Crew!!! LOL

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
IJ: maybe I should just paint it with the rubberize stuff I used on the tnk so it blends in, lol..

Thanks for the back up guys... I just gotta come up with a plan B, lol...

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Trust me, IJ.'s right, I see this 1G turbo Talon around town every now and then with a racing fuel cell (red) with SS lines down there all nice a purdy along with a nice, shiny fuel pump visible too, I know that shit ain't stock ;).

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Reign_Maker said:
IJ: maybe I should just paint it with the rubberize stuff I used on the tnk so it blends in, lol..

Thanks for the back up guys... I just gotta come up with a plan B, lol...

so theres a safe rattle can method to de-bling the lines? I like the whole stealth approach.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Jake: Yep I'd do it ;)

Was going to do the feed/return on my Turbo but couldn't find anything that would cope well with the heat and the only firesleeve I could get was either Yellow or Red.....

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
I would think any basic rubberized undercoating would work well to hide the fittings.

Jake, listen to gixxer - don't want to lose a pump, do you? ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yeah, rubberized spray, when that stuff goes on, you better hope thats where you want it to go... ;)

gixx: definately will be lower... Im mounting it on a plate that will be mounted to the back of the diff subframe, and that is lower than the tank, but will still be shielded...

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
So tell me Jake, what possessed you to go external pump/sump setup?

Only curious, as I'm thinking I should be good with the Walbro 255 for a while... hoping that I don't max out the 680cc's.

I think if I do, I'll go external much like yours. So I'll have to bring you the tank and let your friend go to town :D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
John, I dont know... I think because at the time I wanted a large external... I think if I were to do it again I would do a walbro feeding the external... If this doesnt work out, I can always do that later... My only worry is if Im going down hill... ;) But the way the sump was designed, it should be fine... I'll post pics of how it was made...
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Nice sump Jake ,I just took my tank to get a sump put in it too, It should be done by the end of the week.:icon_bigg John