REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
That really is damn nice! I might have added some small baffles to keep fuel in that sump at all times (thinking under HARD acceleration) but that should do well if you keep it over about 1/8" tank ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Hooked: post up pics when you get it back, let me know, I would like to see it... Always nice to see what other people are doin...

John: the acceleration isnt what worries me, its the quicks stops and down hill, lol... When you accelerate, the gas will swish back... The idea of just cutting the notches is so that the bottom of the tank itself acts as a baffle... Realistically, all we really needed to do was make one opening, but turn it 90* and closer to the back of the tank and that probably would've been even better, but like you say, so long as I keep the tank 1/8 full, I should be fine...

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
Reign_Maker said:
Thanks there Muscles... ;) Justin sits back and sips his soda while the two skinny guys tote the tranny, lol...

behind every good build theres a good slacker...er...umm...supervisor! :icon_bigg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
2??????? I hope it had to go a good ways. I'm guessing it was, you didn't say Justin was giggling too.

But in all seriousness........Where was MRS Reign while all this was going on? Did you keep an eye on Justin?

I saw you posted today, and came looking for a sound clip

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Tranny isnt that heavy, I'm just givin Justin shit... I think the truth is, he didnt wanna touch it because he has baby soft hands... :D:D:D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Kyle: I want you to get yours done, even if its before me... :)

Justin: you were lookin pretty pimp, but I know why you were lookin so studly, lol... *Tyler's mom is HAWT! hahaha* (no seriously, Tyler's mom IS hot!)

JAV: thats true, Justin is pretty massive, lol...