REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Originally posted on 11/21/2005......................................Post #1

Reign_Maker said:
So, if you've been in the f/s section, you've seen that I have all my performance parts for sale... If you've been around the general section, then you know I got that one pesky piston...

Well, I spent today pulling the sold parts off my car, and they will be gone tomorrow...

BEFORE: this is the last time you will see her like this, so enjoy :D
fxqwip.jpg

AFTER: this was just a day of parts pulling; bye bye turbo and stuff... :sadwavey:
fxqzyb.jpg

Please hang with me over the next few weeks/months/Years as I make this journey on my way to my goal of 700+hp...

I will be turning to my brother Supra owners for advice and guidance... Any and all advice is welcome, comments, questions...

Thanks for looking, it has begun!

Jake...

A friend of mine once told me: 500hp is alot of power Jake, if you're not happy with that, you might have a sickness... :D:D:D

Had to do it Jake, the first page was mentioned. :evil2:

Hopefully soon it will all be worth it!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Pics this weekend...

FT: thanks for those mounts man... And for editing my post... I REALLY planned on having this done in a few weeks, but here it is, over a year later... Jeez...

7-m-g-t-e

DFW Supra's!
Sep 11, 2005
Dallas,Tx
gixxer750 said:
But BJ... you car only makes 241ish hp.... and Jakes is going to make like eleventy billion horsepower... see why his took longer?
The only way a SUPRA can be rebuilt right is if you take your time with it, rushing will only lead you to mess something up...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Gixx: Thats a great way to put it into perspective... lol...

Marvin: truth be told, if I had the money, the car would've been done months ago... Its just been really slow the past few months... The good news is, I have a BIG job starting in a few weeks that I am dubbing the "FINISH THE SUPRA" job, because I'll make enough off this job to finish the Supra... lol...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Reign_Maker said:
Gixx: Thats a great way to put it into perspective... lol...

Marvin: truth be told, if I had the money, the car would've been done months ago... Its just been really slow the past few months... The good news is, I have a BIG job starting in a few weeks that I am dubbing the "FINISH THE SUPRA" job, because I'll make enough off this job to finish the Supra... lol...
HEY YOU!..........................OFF the computer and get your ass back out there to the car! You have NO excuse now, and .............................:ttiwwp:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
TADA! SHE'S IN!!!
4zwprvr.jpg

I'll post more tomorrow, Im tired... But she's in... BIG thanks to ForcedTorque for gettin me those motor mounts so I could put her in...

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
swaq said:
I call Photoshop!! :icon_razz hehe

Looks great Jake. That's a beauty.

This thread is worthless without Jake driving out here to Washington to let Kyle take it for a test spin and then have it.
SRSLY
WHEN DID YOU LEARN PHOTOSHOP JAKE?!
and I correct your post justin.