REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Reign_Maker said:
Gixx: Thats a great way to put it into perspective... lol...

Marvin: truth be told, if I had the money, the car would've been done months ago... Its just been really slow the past few months... The good news is, I have a BIG job starting in a few weeks that I am dubbing the "FINISH THE SUPRA" job, because I'll make enough off this job to finish the Supra... lol...

I'm just giving my buddy hell...

In reality, I'm glad he's finally driving the supra that I built the engine for months ago...lol

BJ... Hurry up and get it broke in... I'm giving you ten and the break when you bring it up here ;)

Back on topic:

It looks great in the bay Jake... We'll have to get a meet for the south going soon. Well, if my car stays running long enough. I'll be glad to see yours run :)

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
hey we might be up near fort walton beach.. maybe I should stop by and finish the car up.... haha

lookin good, now whats left?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks everyone... Im gettin pretty good with that PS huh? Here are some more... *at the bottom*

ForcedTorque said:
Congrats Jake, I know just getting it in there is a load off your back.
Thanks, and yeah, it FEELS so good just to see her sittin in the bay... And again, BIG thanks to you for those mounts, the motor went in like butter with them...
tissimo said:
hey we might be up near fort walton beach.. maybe I should stop by and finish the car up.... haha
DONT TEASE! If you guys can do a HG swap in the parking lot of the drag strip, you can help me make sure the car is buttoned down right, lol... But seriously, when are you gunna be up this way? I'll buy you lunch...

4xpttsg.jpg

639st47.jpg

4kp6151.jpg

5381u92.jpg

:D:D:DHere is my Paxton FPR... Im so proud of this...:D:D:D
62qh4yx.jpg

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Damn, that's amazing bro! Looks sweet :) Gonna have to take a ride up there and check it out in person!

I'll be heading to Georgia Friday to bring Bryan my 7M to do the machine work :)

2jzmk3

looks really good,
what is that hooked up to your FPR. is that some sort of sensor?
and it is, why did you nor hide it? everything else looks awesome! congrats. it thought it was a photoshop as well.. lol..

62qh4yx.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
starscream5000 said:
BTW, thanks for the new background. ;)
Which pic is your background? I can send you a higher res pic of the motor if you really want it as your background... ;)
2jzmk3 said:
what is that hooked up to your FPR. is that some sort of sensor? and it is, why did you nor hide it?
Its for my electronic FP gauge... I didnt hide it cuz Im so darn proud of it, lol... But seriously, if I wanna put it out of site, all I have to do it put a longer vacuum line on it... Thanks for the comps man... I really appreciate it... You know I wouldnt have have this if it werent for you and your support... *Go TITAN! ::w00t::*
7-m-g-t-e said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :bowdown: Jake IM LOVING IT! Next step!... To the DYNO!!!! ::w00t:: :icon_mrgr
Thanks... But I still have a little time before the dyno... :)
tissimo said:
looks awesome!

I think 2 weeks.. a buddy is heading up to buy an engine right near fwb.. its where you leave right?
Thanks... Yes, Fort Walton... So better come ready to work... HAHAHAHA!!! There's PEEEET-ZAAAAH!!!
buckshotglass said:
You bastard... you got it in before me. ;)

That is some seriously nice work. :bowdown:
Dont worry Buck, Im sure you'll still finish before me, lol...

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Reign_Maker said:
Thanks... Yes, Fort Walton... So better come ready to work... HAHAHAHA!!! There's PEEEET-ZAAAAH!!!
haha.. sounds good.. have the orlando meet coming up, need to get the car done and down there to tune anyways right? :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Screamer: I'll get you a big pic of the motor soon...

Justin: that's what Im HOPING for... I would love to debut it at the Otown meet...

IJ: Its coming, soon, I hope...

Tsuper: Im running out of patients... :D:D:D