REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Buckshot: it has regular pedals now... :( I know I should've kept them... They added real value to the car...

Boost: The body is near perfect, I'd say a 9 outta 10... The only dent in the car is sphyrical and can be sucked out with a plunger or tapped from inside the tirewell... No sharp edges on it so it should pop out... It DID run, but it got BHG desease, and I started working on it, but bought another supra, and just left this one sitting... The motor was totally rebuilt @98,000 miles, but I didnt know about the head torque stuff, this was my first supra, so 8000 miles later, the hg blew... The neat thing is, even though its been sitting all this time, you can pull the dipstick out and the oil looks like honey still...

Turbo: yep... $1000 for the car and the wheels... $800 for just the car, or $400 for just the wheels, so its a combo deal, lol... *sighs* I really need to just start a forsale thread huh...

Kyle, that flamin blue sunshade has kept that dash in PERFECT condition... I found an unwrapped sunshade and compared it to the one in the car, and the one oin the car is about 10% as bright as the new one, so I can only imagine how effed up the dash would be in this florida sun with out it... *BTW: those shades where christmas presents from Mamma_Maker, she thought I could use one for the car and the truck, lol...

Screamer: DEAL! And if you have an extra penny, I'll throw in the car that matches!

Look guys, I know Im gunna get shit over this car, but it was my first supra, before I really knew what Supras were all about... I mean, I didnt KNOW the difference between the turbo and NA... Alot has changed in 5 years... I guess thats one reason why I take it easy on newbies, because at one time I was completely clueless too... Now Im not COMPLETELY clueless, just a little, lol... So yuck it up bitches, I know I got it comin, but I still need to sell it, so buy it and restore it and give her a good home... :D:D:D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque said:
I think Jake just enjoys having the build thread going. If the car runs, then the thread dries up like a certain little blue thread.

That really cuts to the core.................:cry:

Good luck Jake. I wish I could help, but I'm trying to buy myself some torque.........:biglaugh:

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
HAHA.... everyone has a learning curve it just takes time....... My first car was a navy Blue n/a that was perfect inside and out, paint shined like new and the interior was amazing, i sold it when i bought my turbo with body damage because i was "scared" to try swaping the engines, if only i could go back with the knowledge i have now that car would be amazing.
p596696_1.jpg

Florida is about the farthest away from me you could be, or i would actually buy it off you as a side project. i dunno if you got it running for me i could probably actually get a friend to take a road trip with me this summer:) im dying to start a summer project but i cannot find a clean MKIII for cheap anywhere near me.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Reign_Maker said:
Screamer: DEAL! And if you have an extra penny, I'll throw in the car that matches!

Psh, I wish I had 1K and lived closer, it would be a deal ;). I need a new supra with a straight body because mine's fubar on the passenger side from the previous owner. I should have waited for a better one to come along, but I just had to have it :3d_frown:.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Justin727 said:
My PayPal addy is mylesgabrieal@hotmail.com ;)

Kyle: yes, believe it or not, at one time I even put platinum plugs in my engine... :nono: I've learned alot since then... :D:D:D

Boost: if I got it running I would obviously charge alot more... And I probalby should get it running before I sell it, like I said, its a BHG... And when the hg blew, it was in my drive way before the engine even heated up, so no fears of warpage... Oh, and yeah, I remember the days when I NEVER would've thought about pulling out my motor and building it on my own... I've got alot more confidence now...