REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Dont start on me with the when will you be done stuff, jeez... Its coming along, trust me...

You know what I did today? I hooked up my throttle cable, and then, I sat in the car pushing the gas pedal and making turbo noises... It feels good to push the pedal... :D:D:D It'll feel better when the engine makes her own noises, but the good noises, none of that clunky bangin grindin shit, just that nice purr to a roar, oh, and the whine if the turbo and pshh of the bov... ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
June 2nd? Not gunna happen... :( Ive got some things I gotta handle first... Im shooting for a date of *mumbles*... Should be done by then I think...

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I know where Jake was at mentally before getting the motor in there. I truely appreciate what it takes to get a build finished with minimal funding.

Im proud of ya Jake. Ya persevered and I bet its worth it at this point. Now take your time getting everything hooked up and plumbed right and get that thing on the road again.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks Pete... Its nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel... Ive got some things Im doing, a few little custom things Im making, I gotta get the tranny done, then mostly my IC and exhaust piping, and it may be ready for start up SOON... Its almost scary... You know, when you are sitting on your roller seat in front of the car saying a silent preayer to God, you know, its just funny really... Im like, please God, I ask you two things: please let this car start and run beautifully, and 2, please dont let me kill myself when I drive it... :D Simple requests I think, hahaha...

Thanks for the support guys...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Down to about 5 things major... Tranny, exhaust, IC piping, small list of button up stuff, and tune... So, its gettin there...