REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Reign_Maker;1044703 said:
Yeah, thats awesome... Pics this weekend... Promise... I gotta get the boobies!

Shit Jake its only a car (get her done) :icon_surp
If you dont know ask, the hard part is done.:love:
Do something for yourself.:icon_razz
Now that is motivation........

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
The heat inside a vehichle on this coast with our humidity right now is just plain insane!!!!!!! I can see why Jake might have not done anything this weekend. But, the fact is, it is just now starting to get like it is now, and there is no let up in sight for about 4+months. Pick your work times wisely Jake, and drink plenty of Water.....NOT BEER while doing the work. Plenty of time for the beer afterwards.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
PROGRESS!!!!

I cleaned the area around my car so now you can actually walk around it, oh, I aired up the tires too... You know, sit long enough, and they start to go flat...

What else did I do?

Oh yeah, I dusted the spiderwebs off... :)

The weather was horrible, and my 8 foot bulbs are out so I have to open the garage to see, and I couldnt cuz we had rain, bad, and saturday, my power went out for over an hours...

It was devastating! :D:D:D

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
Hey, cleaning the garage is the hardest part! More so after the car is done really because who wants to pic up trash, junk, and tools when you can be out driving a boosted Supra! :evil2:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
^haha....James acts like he's been around my house!

Glad you are making some preparations Jake. That rain was pretty bad right over here too. I'm a few miles closer to you right now, maybe I should make the short trip over for a litle while.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I dont wanna hear anymore about how anyone is coming over... You people just keep saying that to get my hoppes up, but does anyone EVER come? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

:(

Im all alone... *sniffles*

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
So now that your garage is clean, when are you going to get some work done on your car?! It's not like you have that much left to do :)

You can't let me get my car running before you!! :biglaugh:

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
sniffles my ass help me on a plane ticket and I'll come over. so how is it, get some working space in your garage yet?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yeah, I was planning on doing some car stuff this weekend, but... I have to go out of town again... Actually have to leave in like 30 minutes, so it sucks... But I need monies... And no, Im not buying any plane tickets...sheesh... :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Reign_Maker;1057196 said:
I dont wanna hear anymore about how anyone is coming over... You people just keep saying that to get my hoppes up, but does anyone EVER come? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Oh shush you!!!!!!!!!

Give me a plane ticket, and I'll be there in a heartbeat!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
oh noes, I started it again.... plane tickets and cross multiple states to help...

really tho I talk big shit for someone that has long dead build thread but yours is almost there. keep at it!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Reign_Maker;1057196 said:

I was just checking in to try to get some directions Jake!

I'm free for the rest of the day, and was gonna try to come over for a little while. But, now you gotta leave. I'm gonna PM you my cell, and if your home the rest of the day, give me a call.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
I'll be heading down to Destin on July 12th for 10 days. Maybe i'll swing by and get your ass motivated! I may help but hell, i'll be vacation!! :evil2: ;)