REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
Wow sick as build man. I read through MOSTTTTTT of your pages and I have to say very nice work on the motor love the color scheme. I will be keeping up on this post. Good job and good luck. Can't wait to hear and see the car run.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
My brother and his family is in town for a visit, so when they leave, I'll get back on the car... Thanks for the compliment guy...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra said:
LMAO I had to do something to motivate you some more :biglaugh:

Duane
You could fly down to The Sunshine State and help a brother out.............:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
suprahero said:
You could fly down to The Sunshine State and help a brother out.............:biglaugh:
Yeah, NO SHIT! lol... There ya go... You wanna motivate me, knock on my door with a cold canadian brew and a tool box and that'll motivate me..

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Do you NEED help? I'll take a few vac days and ride over if Justin comes too...

We'll get that thing running in a weekend...(and I can tune AEM well enough to make the car run and drive off boost)

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
well, if your car isn't done by the time I can see what justin wants to do, and I can get a weekend off or something, the new altima is just begging for a road trip...ha

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Im serious man, I got all the tools, just bring your laptop and your pillow, I got plenty of room for you guys... I could REALLY use some other supra help...

DUDE awesome build....It's like a million pages;]

So yeah we got the tranny in for your old neon pedaled, winged demon!

We pretty much gutted from the rear seats back, and we're gonna slap a race seat in it. We rubberized from driver seat back.
Prolly dropped about 250+ pounds out of the joker:]

We're gonna get a fly wheel but have no idea on a lightened one. And also a clutch kit. KNow any good ones for the buck?

Also we're missing like the vsv's, you got em laying around?

PM me

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
BlackDynamite said:
DUDE awesome build....It's like a million pages;]

So yeah we got the tranny in for your old neon pedaled, winged demon!

We pretty much gutted from the rear seats back, and we're gonna slap a race seat in it. We rubberized from driver seat back.
Prolly dropped about 250+ pounds out of the joker:]

We're gonna get a fly wheel but have no idea on a lightened one. And also a clutch kit. KNow any good ones for the buck?

Also we're missing like the vsv's, you got em laying around?

PM me

www.driftmotion.com

And imo I'd use a catch can instead of the vsv's.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Dude, are you still NA, or did you get a GTE? I dunno any good clutches for an NA... I mean, honestly, NAs dont make enough power to worry about stepping up to a heavy duty clutch... If anything, a stage 2 would do fine...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well, i could definately use your help, especially with the start up and wiring in the AEM sensors... PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!