REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yeah, Im married, I cant take any watches home from the jewelry store, I can only look... :) Now if she finds a nice ladies watch she likes, she can try it on, I dont mind... ;)

Car is going to be on hold... The good and the bad... The bad, car is on hold... The good, Im starting the "Finish the Supra" job on monday... Dunno if anyone remembers, but Ive had this big effin job dangled in front of my nose for a few months now... I got the call yesterday to start on monday... Its going to be about a 4 week job, but I will make enough to finish the car, get it running and everything... Right now, Im happy with that... I will have something trick to show everyone in a few days... No hints, just know this, it's going to drop jaws! I had it custom made, and I can promise, its going to be eye catching! And NO, its not a milf... :D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
mustangman05 said:
hmmm wonder what jake has up his sleeve???
A tattoo... For now... ;)

LilMissMkIII said:
I don't like waiting :(
Me either, but Ive been waiting for almost two years, i can wait a little longer... Oh, you mean about my custom part, well, I hope to have pics by sunday night... My fabricator/friend is coming by sunday...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign_Maker said:
Update: I showed my two friends from Alabama my car today...

I didn't think you liked people from Alabama.................JK

I was heartbroken to find out the surprise isn't a MILF................:cry:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
William busted my secret... Yes, its a glow in the dark LED laced cone filter that talks and makes blow off valve sounds... Im gunna test it and sell it to ricer NA owners... ;)

Yes Jeff, she was, er, IS quite an attractive lady...

Hero, I like people FROM Alabama, I just dont like Alabama itself... Well, Mobile/Pritchard/Chickasaw area... And what are you complaining about milf, you have a pretty hot milfy yurself... Wait, she have kids? If not, then if she ever did have kids, then she'd be a milf... :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign_Maker said:
William busted my secret... Yes, its a glow in the dark LED laced cone filter that talks and makes blow off valve sounds... Im gunna test it and sell it to ricer NA owners... ;)

I'd rather have the MILF...........name your price.
Reign_Maker said:
Hero, I like people FROM Alabama, I just dont like Alabama itself... Well, Mobile/Pritchard/Chickasaw area... And what are you complaining about milf, you have a pretty hot milfy yurself... Wait, she have kids? If not, then if she ever did have kids, then she'd be a milf... :)

I'm not complaining at all. I love my ........well she can't be my MILF, or can she? She's my wife, but she is a mom, and a mom that I"d like to fornicate, but I"m not sure I can .............I give up.............:aigo:

I love Alabama. It's not so bad once you get used to all the poverty, low lifes, free loaders, drug addicts and.................I want to move.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
suprahero said:
I'd rather have the MILF...........name your price.

I'm not complaining at all. I love my ........well she can't be my MILF, or can she? She's my wife, but she is a mom, and a mom that I"d like to fornicate, but I"m not sure I can .............I give up.............:aigo:

I love Alabama. It's not so bad once you get used to all the poverty, low lifes, free loaders, drug addicts and.................I want to move.

AND: crackheads, prostitutes, chickin-headz, crooked cops.......................................... Yau mING, Big Bob "BBQ KING" Jones, Edward Scissorhands, the Rock, jitz, hoes, golddigaz, nerds, rednecks, Ricky Bobby, baby jesus, & much more I can't think of off the top of my head.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
suprahero said:

I can put the trailer in my back yard, put some wheels on it and come out to California!!! You could open your front door and jump right into the pool! LOL

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jeff, I'm sorry, but I had to take a few words outta yur list of Alabamians... As much as I agree, dont want anyone whining, know what I mean...

Oh, and Hero, it took me 5 years to escape Bama... I had a really small shovel... :D:D:D

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
bigaaron said:
I can put the trailer in my back yard, put some wheels on it and come out to California!!! You could open your front door and jump right into the pool! LOL

We have cornered the market on Trailers. Besides, I thought they were illegal in California. Anyway, can you imagine a redneck in spainish class......me neither. How will he communicate out there? Or Hell, a REPUBLICAN in Cali? .........I just don't see this working out.

Back on topic..........I seem to remember a few "finish the car" jobs. So, this is the same one you spoke of before? Seems you are in good company. Whoever this is knows how to drag a job out much longer than they should.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Reign_Maker said:
Jeff, I'm sorry, but I had to take a few words outta yur list of Alabamians... As much as I agree, dont want anyone whining, know what I mean...

Oh, and Hero, it took me 5 years to escape Bama... I had a really small shovel... :D:D:D

Oh yeah, I meant to leave feel free to edit this post, as I thought somebody might have not gotten that joke there and freaked out on me :)