REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jeff: NEVER say that... never never never... you jinx yurself... I said my build would take 2 months at most... :aigo:

Sean: Does that extra .064 displacement help any? ;)

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
^ oh yeah right right, it'll probably take like a year or more like another Supra owner I know ;) if I can get parts I may be done by a "certain" date.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jeff: you have that same date as me? *mumbles* *grumbles* 2007? ;)

Drift: I can not tell you what a relief it is to see that engine stand in the corner sitting there empty... I think the next MAJOR hurdle will be the tranny... Then its button up stuff... Cant wait...

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Ha! Jeff, I heard about a place in Jacksonville... Jake, you ever heard of a shop in Jacksonville called Tachyon? Supposed to be fairly top notch - I'm going to call tomorrow and find out what I can!

Both of your cars are most likely going to be done before mine :( I'm hoping to catch the Supra meet, but I'm not holding my breath...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Doward: Tachyon? I dont know... I do know there is a really good AEM tuner in Jville... A guy named Mace or something like that... There are a few AEM imports around here that have used him... BAH, he may be good, but Im loyal to Titan, I think they might even own part of my soul, I have to check, but yeah, Darin is the only guy I'll let tune my car...

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
No pictures=thread failure.
I'm waiting on a video/picture of the finished project, RUNNING!
I haven't even bothered to read the posts since my last one, I just want a video, NOW JAKKKKKKKKKE!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I got my bumper support done... :) What do ya think?
5x61gxw.jpg

And a few more pics of the car, engine bay, you can see the PS reservoir and a few other things I've pieced on... Got my IC pipes getting welded, so thats coming along... Anyway, pics:
6czbrs9.jpg

6fsp5lk.jpg

4madt3m.jpg

4oz89p4.jpg

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
ya know, if you would stop loafing around taking pics you could get this thing done faster! :biglaugh:
nice work so far, cant wait to see this beast finished.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
uuuhhh James.......you'll understand once you finally get your Supra. Nothing we do counts, until we can post it in pictures. I think Jake may have gotten carried away with this year and a half picture session, but you know what I mean.

I'm predicting a sound clip within the next month.

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
lol, true, guess that means even after i get it the white car will still be spending a lot of time at your house so i can get pics of it and what ive done to it!

i hope for video soon! or maybe even bringing it over to alabamie for a little supra get together fun around the fall time. would be fun to see a 7m break it off big to 1j if a certain someone comes down to play. :naughty:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
DriftKing: thanks man...

FT: I hope there is a sound clip, and not just one of me making motor noises, lol...

Jmoney: If I bring the car to Alabama, I have to make sue I can escape again, lol... Last tiem I went to Mobile, it took me 5 years to get away... hahaha... But seriously, I DEFINATELY wanna hit up the tunnel! I cant wait to hear this car scream though that thing...

Screamer: I will have four couplers on my piping... Im also going to use boost braces... They look like this...
12640_WEBL.jpg

So noone likes how we did the bumper support? *sigh* I thought that was an eye catcher... It should definately allow more air to the IC while retaining the strength and integrity of the front bumper...